Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... (866 Views)

How To Apply For The Young Entrepreneurs And Students Grant / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Benjom(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
I'm a professional CV writer and I know that in as much as we all put in our best to impress employers by what we present before them, we need to consider some important factors. What exactly do employers in Nigerian environment or context look forward to seeing in a CV? If an employer picks up your CV, would he be able to decipher the message therein within 15 to 30 seconds? Inclusions i.e. core competencies, etc. Exclusions i.e. objectives, etc. Number of pages depending on experience? Exceptional use of package tools (fonts, spacing, use of bullets, etc)? Grammatical constructions? ... I can go on and on.

I’ve come up therefore with this “out-of-this-world-offer” which you’ve probably, never come across all over the world. Let me re-write your CV, send it to you and if you like it, you pay a token for the original to be released to you. So, whether you’ve just concluded your NYSC or you’ve gone far with your present job and you’ll like to change your job in order to accommodate your present needs, then, send your CV the way it is and let me wow you. I bet you’ll fall in love with it. Otherwise, if your CV is OK, I’ll simply commend and tell you there is no need for a re-write. Note that you won’t be held to ransom if it does not look appealing to you. I’ll totally accept responsibility.

Interested? Send your CV as an attachment to exceptionalcv2014@gmail.com
You must be enviably decorated with a glorious job before this year is over.

STOP DELAYING YOURSELF FROM GETTING THAT DESIRED JOB!

If you have any question or you’ll like your CV repackaged urgently, do not hesitate to contact me on:
0802-855-6407 (Whatsapp, SMS or Call)
I am blessed to be a blessing!
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Benjom(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
For those who have never written any CV before especially the 'newbies' (NYSC), just send a blank mail and I'll send you a form/questions to fill or supply answers to. That should be OK to build a CV for you from the scratch. Once again the email address is exceptionalcv2014@gmail.com
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Benjom(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
...the floor is still open
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Benjom(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
If you have an existing CV, please, send that instead of the blank mail you're sending. This is for those with a year and above experience. You must have, at one point in time, written a CV before. No matter how bad it looks, send it like that.
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Donemmex(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
God will bless u for openin dis type of thread......am just a fresh graduate with little experience on cv crafting......ave sent my cv to ur email.......patiently waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by jigabanty(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
you sound like a winner.
Exceeding Grace Greetings In The Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
God Bless You
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by Benjom(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
jigabanty:
you sound like a winner.
Exceeding Grace Greetings In The Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
God Bless You

Yes, I am. It's your exceeding season of strange works and acts!
Re: Can Your CV Grant You Peace Of Mind?... Then... by 12stinep(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently, An IT Manager To Work At Ikoyi / Some NNPC Test Question / Urgent Vacancy For Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.