Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k (1370 Views)

UTME CBT Practice Software (offline Version) - No Need For Internet / Facts About Jamb/utme Cbt Practice Software ExamGuide / JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by cloudtech(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by chuksebaba(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
thanks for the Access I hope this one wount be block again
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
cloudtech:
many people are shouting block block blockage y dont you get the real access and stop all this story of blockage nothing good comes easy ping me on bbm on 7F4A8511 call me on 07085282912
proff

Did you get my mail? I see you have started again.

1 Like

Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by cloudtech(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
I got your mail and I have sent him the access code you may be thinking am a fraudster but u got me all wrong I will upload our chat soon as proof
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Good! That's how you should behave. One more thing, ask him to come and post here.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by kaysy(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Please OP i really need the Access Code, Here is my mail kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance besides i wish to know how u make money from giving out Access Code, or do you also validate? if yes, please how much do you charge for each validation. Thanks again...... KAYSY
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by cloudtech(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
I validate at N 200 Naira per candidate soooo cheap so anybody who wants to validate His candidates within 2 minute's should send d pins to ochenidanjuma@gmail.com
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by cloudtech(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
and more over there is online username and password so you too can start validating
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2014
cloudtech:
and more over there is online username and password so you too can start validating

Oga, I hope you read my mail well and I mean everything I said I will do there. I am not bluffing at all at all. Where is Grt01? Better ask him to come and clear you or I will do what I said I will do. I don't want to complicate things for you.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by grt01: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cloudtech is clean! You can clear him. Thanks
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
grt01:
Cloudtech is clean! You can clear him. Thanks
Good you replied. Next time use your brain or borrow one if you want to make a deal.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by grt01: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Gboliwe. Did your parents ever taught you how to address people. God punish you and Ogun strike you down for that your statement. Do you think you are addressing your mate You will soon loose that your hand and the brain you used to mention my brain... I can teach you in a hard way... dare me
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
grt01:
@Gboliwe. Did your parents ever taught you how to address people. God punish you and Ogun strike you down for that your statement. Do you think you are addressing your mate You will soon loose that your hand and the brain you used to mention my brain... I can teach you in a hard way... dare me

Firstly, you are a biiiiiiiiiig foooooool
Secondly, go back to school and re-learn English
Thirdly, you are so very ungrateful
Fourtly, nobody will ever show you kindness in this life again.
Fiftly, I don't regret doing you well and ensuring you get your money back.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by grt01: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
@Gboliwe
Tell your father to go back to school, moreover, your father is a fool, because I never taught you, I can help him to do that. I wonders what people like you are doing here.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
grt01:
@Gboliwe
Tell your father to go back to school, moreover, your father is a fool, because I never taught you, I can help him to do that. I wonders what people like you are doing here.

Foolish and Illiterate old man. The curse of our generation.
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by grt01: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
@Gboliwe. I doubt if anyone can ever attain a doctorate degree level in your family / generation. Watch how you talk to people. Even if they never taught you at home, you should try and teach yourself
Re: buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k by Gboliwe: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2014
grt01:
@Gboliwe. I doubt if anyone can ever attain a doctorate degree level in your family / generation. Watch how you talk to people. Even if they never taught you at home, you should try and teach yourself

Illiterate old fool. That's how you were mumuing and got defrauded. Simple streetwisdom you don't have. Foolish old man. You were running around like a mad man because of ordinary N5k. Crying like the entire world was against you. Opening rubbish threads here and there. Now you have mouth to talk and tell me your age. Who cares? When an old man doesn't respect himself, we will teach him how to respect us atleast. Fool. Accursed old man

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Others What I Knew Helped Me Greatly–adeagbo Mujib, FUTA 1st Class Grad / Kaduna Polytechnic Declares Strike And Is About To Shutdown Soon / Project Topics And Materials In Secretarial Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.