Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Blockers And Cultists... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Blockers And Cultists... (1344 Views)

My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockers And Cultists... by Beehorn(f): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Aau is known for active blocking(bribing lecturers to pass exams) and cultism.
What is your say concerning the school? You can also advise new intake.
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2014
If you're new to the school either join a church fellowship or become an introvert; these are two groups cult boys overlook. Also never attend social gatherings involving women, drinks or loud music.
As for blocking you're on your own, its one of the problems with schooling in Nigeria.

[EDIT]

Glad to be of help.

2 Likes

Re: Blockers And Cultists... by GboyegaD(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
You chose to open a thread to come wash the school's dirty linen in public right? I hope this ends well for you and the image of the school.

1 Like

Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Beehorn(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2014
charix:
If you're new to the school either join a church fellowship or become an introvert; these are two groups cult boys overlook. Also never attend social gatherings involving women, drinks or loud music.
As for blocking you're on your own, its one of the problems with schooling in Nigeria.
thnkx 4 ur comment
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Beehorn(f): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2014
GboyegaD:
You chose to open a thread to come wash the school's dirty linen in public right? I hope this ends well for you and the image of the school.
if you are a student in the above named institution...what i posted above is an open secret.
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Beehorn(f): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Plz drop ur comment
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by GboyegaD(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
if you are a student in the above named institution...what i posted above is an open secret.

I am not and I have noted this. It might bias people's judgment about the school's graduates though.

1 Like

Re: Blockers And Cultists... by wonda26(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2014
What is the aim of this thread? Rubbish"!!

You say it's an open secret, so what do you want to hear again? Mtchewww

NB: I'm Uniben Alumni....so no even go there.

2 Likes

Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Aau is known for active blocking(bribing lecturers to pass exams) and cultism.
What is your say concerning the school? You can also advise new intake.
yeah AAU.. I school there.. man.. the stress... .. oh and yeah... join a fellowship.. don't flirt.. don't go for parties.. outside the school environ.. you on ur own o.. eg. supreme.. well don't move with badboys.. gboyz.. smokers, drunks.. BTW u school there? cheesy
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by jeff2010(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Bee u beta follow the trend...block if u must
I was also against blocking until I got an F for a course I was so sure of passing...once beaten twice shy...na me block pass now
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2014
In my 500level in AAU...If you talk about cultism its a problem in every institution. Same with "blocking"

But it wouldn't be too good to paint a false picture that when one does not block he fails. Because from my first year up till now I have never given any lecturer a dime, and yet have never failed any course.

Meanwhile nice to have fellow students of AAU here. Wish we could meet and continue the relationship outside of Nairaland
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by pyyxxaro: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Another Anointed University(AAU) Ekpoma ,Edo State

Why do u wanna tarnish the name of my alma mater
cry cry
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm an alumnus of AAU. Before you entered the school, did you not know that the school has a strong history of cultism? I see no need of you coming to broadcast it here. People are highlighting the good parts of their school and trying to give it a good name and you are doing the opposite. Nothing like open secret. If everybody from there are doing what you just did, a time will come that you may be segregated in certain places based on the image you just portrayed. I assure you, no school is free from these vices.
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by 190: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Beehorn(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2014
armylord:
yeah AAU.. I school there.. man.. the stress... .. oh and yeah... join a fellowship.. don't flirt.. don't go for parties.. outside the school environ.. you on ur own o.. eg. supreme.. well don't move with badboys.. gboyz.. smokers, drunks.. BTW u school there? cheesy
yes o
Re: Blockers And Cultists... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beehorn:
Chaii this thread bring back sweet memories. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mouau Post-Graduate Form for 2015/2016 session is Out / MDCN Rejects Latest NUC Guidelines On Minimum Standards For Medical Education / Topic: The Role Of Art In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.