Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola (2584 Views)

Obasanjo's Niece Kikelomo Pregnant At 64 [Photo] / Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son / Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwor Says Hunger Forced Her Into Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola by splendidkenni: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kikelomo Ayoola a budding Yoruba actress is not one to mince words when it comes to how she became an actress. Her tale is a twist of fate and talent. The bitter taste of heartbreak made her discover her passion for bringing roles to live. The beautiful actress who broke into the movie scene with ‘Talo pa Jesu’ opens up on why she can’t quit acting for her relationship, the challenges of being a movie producer e.t.c

Read here

kennisplace.com/?p=258

Re: How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola by surgecom(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
She wan fart ni?
Re: How Heartbreak Led Me Into Acting-kikelomo Ayoola by mydex93(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
E be like say d babe wan poo..besides who is she

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Top Ten Hit Songs In The First Half Of 2015 .. / Fan Wants To Beat Up Wizkid For Tania Omotayo [PICS] / Benedict Cumberbatch Welcomes Second Baby Boy Named Hal Auden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.