Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sugar-boy Red Alert For Lagos Ladies,rich Girls & Single Mums - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar-boy Red Alert For Lagos Ladies,rich Girls & Single Mums (937 Views)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / For Lagos Ladies / Sugar Boy You Are Need By Sugar Mummy Call Me On 07052155577 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar-boy Red Alert For Lagos Ladies,rich Girls & Single Mums by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

Hey ladies...How we Do?! There's dis nu hot slim fresh dude in town that I know very well called Dupri aka D-pings,who loves to hang out with people into Music and Ent..He's Slim,Tall,Light-skin and Fresh and a student of crawford university.Buh d thing is He just broke up with his Older Lagos MILF well, due to few reasonz and we'll,He's Moved on.He's very much free and Due for services again and old enough to handle u.But I gotta warn ya he's wild,Young and Simple,only if ya can Tame him and dis guy can Ride too"f ya knw wat I mean"...He sounds and appears like a real cool dude should and the rest is left for ya'll Ladies to find out. I'll leave ya'll with His bb pin only coz I Believe its cool to keep it Discreet enough,you can get his Number afterwards.if the BoBo ask you about hin Pin, tell am say na Richy-the adult magazine editor 4rm Lag..hin go understand k?Dnt be shy... Pls keep it cool Ladies and Goodluck! 25d34b0d

Re: Sugar-boy Red Alert For Lagos Ladies,rich Girls & Single Mums by Abbey2sam(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Hook Up Thread / Need A Female Friend In Ajah-lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.