Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone (2378 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by mondbest(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
If you are an MTN subscriber and you are in MTN ZONE you will notice that if you want to call any other network which is not an MTN Network the charge is higher than when you are calling an MTN Number, for example if MTN Zone is reading/charging 8K/S at the time you want to call and you want to call a GLO Number you will notice after your call that each Seconds of your call was charged at 20K/S which is a bit costlier than when calling an MTN number.

To reduce this charge to the normal amount which MTN charge when calling an MTN Number all you have to do is to follow this simple step:
Step 1: Dial the number you want to call. (P.S: It must be a non MTN Number).
Step 2: After you have dialed the number end the call before it rings
Step 3: Edit the number and dial this code after it *555. For example 08051234567*555
Step 4: After you have added the code at the end of the number you can now call the number which the code is added to and you will be charged the same amount that you will be charged when calling an MTN Number.
NOTE: It works in all 080, 070, 081 subscriber but does not work yet in the newly introduced 090.
Hope this will reduced our calling rate and saves us more airtime.

If you find this post useful please drop your comment below in the comment box.
Source: http://www.techskulz.com/2014/10/how-to-call-all-networks-at-same-amount.html
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by Badosqi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow!!!!... I just tried it wit my etimumu line and it worked.. Nice one
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by warrenweste(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Guy why nw? She u want dem to block it ni ... angry
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by aigjoey(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2014
u can also add 111 at d end of the number instead of *555. it works perfectly
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
thanks
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by vinzita1(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2014
thanks for d info
u can also add (*)
I have been using it for 1yr ago.
meanwhile
I am having dis challenge:
whenever am at work precisely Anthony village lagos it reduces to 4k, 8k, 12k, 16k , 20k inresprct of the network.
Any other places(mainland or island) it remains on 40k inrespect of d network.
what could have been d course of issue.
if kindly help out.
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by asudan: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
mondbest:
If you are an MTN subscriber and you are in MTN ZONE you will notice that if you want to call any other network which is not an MTN Network the charge is higher than when you are calling an MTN Number, for example if MTN Zone is reading/charging 8K/S at the time you want to call and you want to call a GLO Number you will notice after your call that each Seconds of your call was charged at 20K/S which is a bit costlier than when calling an MTN number.
MTN go just block am.

To reduce this charge to the normal amount which MTN charge when calling an MTN Number all you have to do is to follow this simple step:
Step 1: Dial the number you want to call. (P.S: It must be a non MTN Number).
Step 2: After you have dialed the number end the call before it rings
Step 3: Edit the number and dial this code after it *555. For example 08051234567*555
Step 4: After you have added the code at the end of the number you can now call the number which the code is added to and you will be charged the same amount that you will be charged when calling an MTN Number.
NOTE: It works in all 080, 070, 081 subscriber but does not work yet in the newly introduced 090.
Hope this will reduced our calling rate and saves us more airtime.

If you find this post useful please drop your comment below in the comment box.
Source: http://www.techskulz.com/2014/10/how-to-call-all-networks-at-same-amount.html
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by asudan: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Badosqi:
Wow!!!!... I just tried it wit my etimumu line and it worked.. Nice one
MTN go block am soon. Anyway most persons call more of MTN than other networks so no big deal. I am sure most MTN staff on seeing this especially if it perventure hit front page, will notify management.
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by Skykid1208(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
aigjoey:
u can also add 111 at d end of the number instead of *555. it works perfectly
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by Donkaz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
asudan:

MTN go block am soon. Anyway most persons call more of MTN than other networks so no big deal. I am sure most MTN staff on seeing this especially if it perventure hit front page, will notify management.
noo, things like this don't front page

Btw thanks Op, never knew anything about this
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by Samchelsea(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ op if they block this thing eh......I'll not take easy with you ooo abi you want Mtn to deny me the only available means which I gain something from their stingy network....lol
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by mondbest(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Samchelsea:
@ op if they block this thing eh......I'll not take easy with you ooo abi you want Mtn to deny me the only available means which I gain something from their stingy network....lol
MTN will not block it so don't be afraid
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by mondbest(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
vinzita1:
thanks for d info
u can also add (*)
meanwhile
whenever am at work precisely Anthony village lagos it reduces to 4k, 8k, 12k, 16k , 20k inresprct of the network.
if kindly help out.
it changes based on time. Sometimes it takes up to 1hr for it to change
Re: How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone by scarr: 5:43am On Feb 21, 2015
vinzita1:
thanks for d info
u can also add (*)
meanwhile
if kindly help out.
thats why it is called MTN ZONE

(1) (Reply)

For The Photo Lovers, Tecno ‘camon C5' Is A Camera Device / Selling My Samsung 5.1 Multichannel Home Theatre System. Model Ps-wtxq120 / Samsung Galaxy A50 Full Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.