Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan (763 Views)

Own A Four Bedrooms Bungallow In Gwarinpa, Abuja / 4bedrooms Bungallow In The Heart Of Abeokuta@cheapest Price. / Cost Of Roofing A 3bedroom Bungallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by lafia123: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Pls i need i need qoute for building a 3bedroom twin bungallow from

Foundation level to fininshing point

including doors, windows, lights and tiles .

Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by sseunth(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2014
jst the quote??....u can gv me as contract to get it for u....even get people that will build it....do everytin for you
Re: Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by phemmy88(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2014
lafia123:
Pls i need i need qoute for building a 3-bedroom twin bungalow from

Foundation level to finishing point

Thanks

have u ever heard of a quantity surveyor? that's the only construction professional that can give u a precise cost implication of your project...he'll even prepare a comprehensive bill of quantities together with material schedule... Luckily for you am a practicing quantity surveyor ..u can contact me !
Re: Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by eghosajohnny: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2014
lafia123:
Pls i need i need qoute for building a 3bedroom twin bungallow from

Foundation level to fininshing point

Thanks

I am a builder and can handle the project for you but I will need you to email me with your mail so that I can send the breakdown for you and I will do the job perfectly from foundation to finishing giving you to key and the content in the building will be dependding on what you want to be used in the building eg:types of door either china door,mdf door or iron door,type of roof longspan,steptile,stone coated,types of sanitary ware sweet home w/c twyphod or normal twyphod,areas of Pop you want type of window sliding or casement parapet or cladding,all this sir will be considered so that the will be a good and accurate quote for you normally the total amt is about 12-13m for the luxury type of building but standard is 11m.

Here's my contact if you need more info.

Johnontop14@yahoo.com
Whatsapp 07014709098

Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by olufemi26(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
You need to consult the service of a quantity surveyor. I'm also working on similar project in Ibadan, we are at the finishing stage now.

Between 7-8M should be okay.
Mine is 3bedroom with 4toilets.
Re: Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan by eghosajohnny: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
eghosajohnny:

I am a builder and can handle the project for you but I will need you to email me with your mail so that I can send the breakdown for you and I will do the job perfectly from foundation to finishing giving you to key and the content in the building will be dependding on what you want to be used in the building eg:types of door either china door,mdf door or iron door,type of roof longspan,steptile,stone coated,types of sanitary ware sweet home w/c twyphod or normal twyphod,areas of Pop you want type of window sliding or casement parapet or cladding,all this sir will be considered so that the will be a good and accurate quote for you normally the total amt is about 12-13m for the luxury type of building but standard is 11m.

Here's my contact if you need more info.

Johnontop14@yahoo.com
Whatsapp 07014709098

Thanks

Awaiting your response on your specification to enable me give a good quote

(1) (Reply)

Executive 2bedroom Flat Up Stairs @ Awushe Estate IKEJA For 800k Per Anun / Some New And Cheap Duplex For Sale @lekki Phase 1 / Rent!!! Want A Miniflat To Rent In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.