Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Share Your Experience In The Choir . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience In The Choir . (507 Views)

How The Choir Makes Or Mars The Church / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience In The Choir . by Successdude(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Hi all. First and foremost i wish everyone a perfect sunday. As the thread goes, its actually has to do with the chance to sing in your church choir . It is a fact that some choristers seem to be ignored as though their joining the choir was just 'to complete the back seat.' while some seem to be given the opportunity almost every second . When did you actually start singing in the choir i.e how long did it take . And what do you think was the reason you were or still given the chance to sing or lead songs . Also what advice can be given to those who want to sing but are never given the chance.? Have a Nice day !
Re: Share Your Experience In The Choir . by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Choir is one of the most corrupt organ of the church

I won't say much
Re: Share Your Experience In The Choir . by lalasticlala(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Choir is one of the most corrupt organ of the church

I won't say much

seconded.

anyway, I would have loved to join d choir if I had a lovely voice.
As a kid of about 11, I was d choir master of the children department in my church then, AG.

But if my voice were very good I would have joined d choir.
Re: Share Your Experience In The Choir . by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Beautiful girls and h0rny choirmasters. The stench of inhibited libido can be quite suffocating.

(1) (Reply)

. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional. 25/11/14 / We Are Not probing Winners Chapel- UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.