Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution (9931 Views)

Tyre Pressure Mistakes We Make / Top 10 Car Maintenance Mistakes / Top Car Maintenance Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Good morning nairalanders and I am wishing you all happy Sunday.It is with a heavy hearth am expressing myself today.I thought I could handle it on my own alone but things have gotten out of hand.I don't like how bad things have gotten..I don't like how bad my situation has degenerated and soiling my name.It is a fact that my business has benefited a lot of clients both on and off nairaland. Most early of my thread on Nairaland can attest to it, in plan to diversify my business portfolio and expand our scope of operation,coupled with numerous coincidental, devastating, logistical and some challenging clients(Customers who changed their minds after I have already gone to use their deposit to purchase cars).I developed a big financial setback severe enough to declare a bankruptcy!!!

I am not been boastful by stating that am a tough and reasonable person(A man who easily pity people )I don't like trouble and I cherish my name (Ademola),Freedom and peace of mind.I respect people and love living in peace with humanity.I am just trying to do what I know how to do better which is to earn some livelihood while helping people and putting smiles on their faces.I have been trying hard on my own to sort these issues,as hard as I am trying,things are not shaping fine the way I planned.
It is true I lied all the time to many clients that am having issues with which I can easily call (Business packaging)but I did so hoping I would be able to solve my business problem with them.(Die in silence)Please,To all the clients that am owing,I am apologising and begging you to forgive me and bear with me.I am not a conman,not a trickster nor a fraudulent person.I am not a 419er.
Yes,I did wrong and I am not proud of those actions.I was just trying to settle my clients issues and all am asking for is 2 things
1)Please,Kindly give me your trust and confidence by giving me some time and space to be able to wriggle out this difficult situation.
2)For the kind hearted Nigerian and Nairalanders .I would deeply appreciate if we can sit down together and work out something workable and beneficial to all parties involved.

I quite agree I have betrayed your trust reposed in me.But,please,Kindly give me a second chance and new trial.I don't have any connection on aiding or abetting me to avoid jail.This issues is,each time I have encountered with uniformed men of Nigerian forces usually deployed by my own clients,I simply explain my circumstances and they do reasoned with me.Hounding me,jail and locking me up may serve as punishment for my lying which I call( business packaging),failure to deliver e.t.c,but it would not solve the issues on ground.I honestly,truly and sincerely plan to settle my debts and bounce back as some clients that I have delivered to are trying to help me getting some loans by all means.Its of topmost priority on my mind,But you have to believe me,help me and give me some times and space.I would settle them all in due time.
I presently have two containers and 2011 model of Honda CRV ON RORO at Tincan.
The first containers,which has 4 cars inside including 2013 X3 BMW,Toyota Camry 2002 which belong to one of the angry nairalander, 1999 camry and Honda accords which belongs to me,2011 CRV-EX also belong to me and the market value is around 5.5 million because it a full option,These cars and containers have already spent almost three months in Tin-can.I am currently paying almost 50,000 daily demur-age which has been giving me sleepless night despite that I have a clearing licensed that belongs to me.I need a help of any naira-lander and clearing agents who can help out on this subject matter and negotiate a deal with us as it involved money.I believed this situation is one of the reasons why am stucked.The second container, which have three cars,landed about 3 weeks ago, I have already sourced it out on arrangement to a 3rd party clearing agents.The 2011 CRV HONDA on RORO needs clearing by any buyer,At present,900k would clear it.If any buyer willing to pay me 3 million and then clear it from his /her own,I will release the bill of lading on request.I would gladdy accept the offer.We can go to the Kiri- kiri lighter terminal together.Any willing Nigeria ready to help me should reach me on 08178751092 or you can go back to my initial thread and read my achievement and the level of my mistakes before I asked Seun to lock it for a reasons best known to me.I understood there so many young men/women on nairaland who know how to complicate issues and make it go worse,I will not fight anyone or respond negatively but to keep begging for forgiveness.I will give everyone opportunity to abuse me and say whatever they like to me as I caused these myself.Feel free to call me any names as I believed the people I have delivered over 120 cars for in the past one year will also read these write ups,My sincere apology goes mostly to PORT-HARCOURT ,ABUJA and Lagos CLIENTS which I have disappointed,I need you nairalander to understand that PH and abuja clients have deposited over 50 million to my various accounts and I delivered.Please do not throw a baby with a bathing water because of few failure to delivered. Remember Ademola got these problem because of (pity)Thanks you very much for your anticipated understanding.[color=#990000]
[b][/b][/color]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by jasper7(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Am going to be very honest here. Ademola7 is my friend and like a brother to me. We have done so much business together, he didn't fail in all, although he faltered many times. I noticed that the major problem that Ademola7 has is that he tries to do all by himself. It's not possible, we are human beings, we have to be able to lean on each other. Doubtless, he has made alot of mistakes, but if he can settle them and learn, he'll bounce back.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Meringe(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2014
As I have advised, go back to the drawing board and find out how your business went back. it's not just about settling the pending issues, it's about standing up and and correcting your mistakes.
None is above mistake but how you handle your mistakes either mar or make you.

I wish good luck as you navigate through the trying times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by laivwire(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2014
This is a good step in the right direction, I hope you get out of this quagmire quick enough.

-The stone rejected by the builders becomes the Cheif cornerstone.

5 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by jasper7(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Meringe:
As I have advised, go back to the drawing board and find out how your business went back. it's not just about settling the pending issues, it's about standing up and and correcting your mistakes.
None is above mistake but how you handle your mistakes either mar or make you.

I wish good luck as you navigate through the trying times.

Yes sir, you are right. And he has done well in this effect. I'm really expecting something bigger and better as soon as the whole problems is over. What is happening to Ademola is relative to what happened to Nairaland and lindaikeji blog. When they both got shut down. Those are serious setbacks that can destroy business, but seun handled his well by being open and admitting his mistakes on behalf of the whole nairaland team. That's why things didn't go sour and nairaland is waxing stronger. He should have been open with his clients from day one. He'd be surprised that not everybody would want his head on a chopping block
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Coldplay007(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Eeyah!! You should have done this month's ago...
But like they say it's better late than never.. smiley
I wish you all the best..

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
EWOH!!! so a fellow nairalander wants to lock you up i jail cheesy
anyway where u waiting for the law enforcements to enforce u into clearing ur name since months past..
wishing you well tho
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by jasper7(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ademola abrg post pictures of the CRV so that we can find buyer sharp sharp. Good Luck
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by MSItachi: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
It is well.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by omoluabi1960: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Ademola
God will see you through these whole issues. Ensure you use your personal experience to henceforth define your terms and conditions..asides that let your yea be yes and your no be no..refuse offers tgat could put you in problems and above all.ensure you make Christ your foundation in this business.
We all av passed through same stage in life and thank God today I as a person have learnt my lessons and doing better than before
Finally I hope everyone will use demola's issue to learn one or two lessons..especially all you new and fresh blocks in business..
Mr Ademola face this issue squarely even if it means you will inconvenient yourself of pleasures etc..God will see you through IJN

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by 4C2215131: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
jasper7:

Yes sir, you are right. And he has done well in this effect. I'm really expecting something bigger and better as soon as the whole problems is over. What is happening to Ademola is relative to what happened to Nairaland and lindaikeji blog. When they both got shut down. Those are serious setbacks that can destroy business, but seun handled his well by being open and admitting his mistakes on behalf of the whole nairaland team. That's why things didn't go sour and nairaland is waxing stronger. He should have been open with his clients from day one. He'd be surprised that not everybody would want his head on a chopping block

His problem wasn't his trying to do it all by himself, it was pure greed. There isn't no more to it.

Again, @OP, stop trying to play on the emotions of people. What are you asking for? Pity? You nearly got it with me until I started seeing some arrogance in your so called confession-talking 'bout "abuse me all you want...delivered to people without complications before..." bla bla bla. Do you know what TRUE remorse is, it is apologizing for mistakes without recourse to a SINGLE REASON why you did what you did. When you try to justify why you erred, it is no longer any apology, it then becomes an explanation...which in your case is absurd.

Folks may call me out on my stand, but, I'm telling it like it is. Again, like someone observed, did you have to wait for the men in uniforms to start hounding you before coming out with your apologies? I don't want to be vindictive as I'd no transaction with you, but someone has to stand on the side of right. I'll stop here as if I begin dissecting your so-called apology, I'll tear it to smithereens and make you look like an arse, so, I'll stay my hand. Be warned, let this be a lesson to you about not only business but proper human conduct. You were fortunate you didn't do business with me as I don't deploy uniformed personnel, ever heard of "Denizens from Hell". I'll leave it at that.

For folks he's in bad blood with, I ask you extend mercy to the man so he can have some rest (things like this can drive a man to his death and you don't want that on your conscience. Yes, I know it can be VERY PAINFUL when someone takes you for a ride, but before you pull out the big gunz take a step back and think if it's all worth it).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
I completely understood your position that am a greedy man and thank you as well for clearing the air on that,I am sorry about that sir.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is the SUV when it was in USA.2011 HONDA CRV-EX with 37,000 mileage,I will attached the bill of ladin on request.Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Willdidi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
I pray you get out of all this issues you are presently facing, at times when things start going wrong in business is like a chain reaction untill one puts a halt on everytin and have a rethink and restratergise. Take things easy take time to solve the problems one at a time and try not to add more issues by taking more orders on cars you can not deliver within the shortest possible time and make profit from it. And the most important thing don't use another persons money to solve other ppl car issues pending cause this will only complicate things more for you. Best of wishes.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by omoluabi1960: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
4C2215131:

His problem wasn't his trying to do it all by himself, it was pure greed. There isn't no more to it.

Again, @OP, stop trying to play on the emotions of people. What are you asking for? Pity? You nearly got it with me until I started seeing some arrogance in your so called confession-talking 'bout "abuse me all you want...delivered to people without complications before..." bla bla bla. Do you know what TRUE remorse is, it is apologizing for mistakes without recourse to a SINGLE REASON why you did what you did. When you try to justify why you erred, it is no longer any apology, it then becomes an explanation...which in your case is absurd.

Folks may call me out on my stand, but, I'm telling it like it is. Again, like someone observed, did you have to wait for the men in uniforms to start hounding you before coming out with your apologies? I don't want to be vindictive as I'd no transaction with you, but someone has to stand on the side of right. I'll stop here as if I begin dissecting your so-called apology, I'll tear it to smithereens and make you look like an arse, so, I'll stay my hand. Be warned, let this be a lesson to you about not only business but proper human conduct. You were fortunate you didn't do business with me as I don't deploy uniformed personnel, ever heard of "Denizens from Hell". I'll leave it at that.

For folks he's in bad blood with, I ask you extend mercy to the man so he can have some rest (things like this can drive a man to his death and you don't want that on your conscience. Yes, I know it can be VERY PAINFUL when someone takes you for a ride, but before you pull out the big gunz take a step back and think if it's all worth it).

Very very very well said and I like your conclusion..Mr Ademola the ball is in your court..plesse parties involved should reach a decisive conclusion .God bless you all
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by calculation(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
So this man can be like this. Unbelievable. My advice to nairalander is not to be lure into dubious deal with Ademola because this is one of his lie with code name "business strategy ". Let him settle his issues with lesson then start to build his business then may be he will learn.

6 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
calculation:
So this man can be like this. Unbelievable. My advice to nairalander is not to be lure into dubious deal with Ademola because this is one of his lie with code name "business strategy ". Let him settle his issues with lesson then start to build his business then may be he will learn.
Message received in good faith.We are very sorry for the word bussiness packaging.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by mekzyjoe(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op you!!! Av heard a lot of baaaad tins abt u,,,I dnt buy dis am sorry,,,wat nxt ??

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by femmy2010(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mr Ademola,
I pray that things get sorted soon and you get back on your feet faster than you ever anticipate but is it fair what you did and doing to my biz??
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
This might be a bigger scam cookinggrin

9 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by noblealuu: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
4C2215131:

Please sir, are you a lawyer? I like your diction.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
[b]I helped Mr Ademola shipped a container with a 2013 BMW X3,1999 Camry,1999 Accord and a 2002 Camry .
Vehicles were picked up all around the USA and as far as California for the BMW and Texas for a Camry.
The said container arrived since July 16th and attracting demurage/rent daily.
Trucking and shipping due for this container was $7,130 and wire transfer charge stood at $100 and Mr Ademola only recently remitted N500,000($2,950) and left with a balance of $4,280 yet to be paid.(NO SHIPPER SHIPS A CONTAINER WITHOUT PAYMENT BUT I HAD THIS DONE COS I SAW MR ADEMOLA AS A RESPECTABLE NAIRALANDER AS I HAVE TRANSACTED WITH HIM MANY A TIME BEFORE).
I call Mr Ademola on a regularly basis telling him the non payment of this shipping due is straining relationship with my shipper and that it would be best to at least pay off the shipping due so he can at least be free on that font and solely focus on clearing the container and at the same time allow me mend the strained relationship with my shippers.
I sent a reminder text message to Mr Ademola on Friday telling him that Maersk Line the shipper of the container has Changed the consignee/Blocked the previous name for the container thus emphasizing the need to pay off and get the Bill of lading for it in hand but Mr Ademola's response surprised me .
In his word "I don't know how you people are mean?"."Keep in mind that any error with my container will lead to what i will not tell you and i will bet it with my life","Dont underestimate an angry man" etc .
I would like to use this medium to beg Nairalanders to plead with Mr Ademola to kindly remit the balance of shipping this new week so i can remit to Maersk line and they can release a BOL to him thus end my working relationship with him .

Thanks [/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
femmy2010:
[b]I helped Mr Ademola shipped a container with a 2013 BMW X3,1999 Camry,1999 Accord and a 2002 Camry .
Vehicles were picked up all around the USA and as far as California for the BMW and Texas for a Camry.
The said container arrived since July 16th and attracting demurage/rent daily.
Trucking and shipping due for this container was $7,130 and wire transfer charge stood at $100 and Mr Ademola only recently remitted N500,000($2,950) and left with a balance of $4,280 yet to be paid.(NO SHIPPER SHIPS A CONTAINER WITHOUT PAYMENT BUT I HAD THIS DONE COS I SAW MR ADEMOLA AS A RESPECTABLE NAIRALANDER AS I HAVE TRANSACTED WITH HIM MANY A TIME BEFORE).
I call Mr Ademola on a regularly basis telling him the non payment of this shipping due is straining my relationship with my shipper and that it would be best to at least pay off the shipping due so he can at least be free on that font and solely focus on clearing the container and at the same time allow me mend the strained relationship with my shippers.
I sent a reminder text message to Mr Ademola on Friday telling him that Maersk Line the shipper of the container has Changed the consignee/Blocked the previous name for the container thus emphasizing the need to pay off and get the Bill of lading for it in hand but Mr Ademola's response surprised me .
In his word "I dont know how you people are mean?"."Keep in mind that any error with my container will lead to what i will not tell you and i will bet it with my life","Dont underestimate an angry man" etc .
I would like to use this medium to beg Nairalanders to plead with Mr Ademola to kindly remit the balance of shipping this new week so i can remit to Maersk line and they can release a BOL to him thus end my working relationship with him .

Thanks [/b]

@phemmy;when the business is going good u have enjoyed my relationship with u.U have shipped a lot of cars;please i understood ur position.My response was as a result of u asking me to be aware that my name as a consignee has been changed.Dont blame me for that as am getting hit from the nigeria custom services asking that my container will be confiscated in due time.please my big brother femmy ur shiping money shall be paid this week we are entering.Sorry for the trouble.So u can expose ur brother ademola now cos of money lo?
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by femmy2010(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:

@phemmy;when the business is going good u have enjoyed my relationship with u as u have shipped a lot of cars;please i understood ur position.My response was as a result if u asking me to be aware that my name as a consignee has been changed.Dont blame ne for that as an getting hit from the nigeria custom services asking that my cobtainer will be confiscated in due time.please my big brother femmy ur shiping niney shall ve paid this week we are entering.Sorry for the trouble

Sir,
I very much held you in high esteem thus my understanding till now and you deserve the right to get updated which was what i did on Friday .
Thanks for the anticipated payment this new week .

Thanks and May God be our strength and make us bigger than our travails .
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chronique(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wow! Feels sad reading this but let me refresh your memory about what I warned you about when you started out with your very first thread. I particularly warned you about destroying other people's businesses to gain clients. I remember how you came up with spurious claims that most car dealers were making millions off clients(on a single car) and cheating them and how you had to open that thread to expose them and help buyers. Some of the things you said then,weren't true but I didn't want to look like an antagonist on your thread. I remember a client on NL arguing with me about price of a particular vehicle,and how she had gotten it cheaper on your thread;I simply asked her to go ahead and do biz with you. I also remember some NLers attacking one or two people who tried to point out some of the wrong claims you were making... It's a shame that with all the clients you were getting,things turned out this bad. Those who you accused of ripping people off,still have their businesses up and running while you,the "one who wanted to help" are struggling with bankrupcy as you've made us to understand. What's the reason for all these? You built a foundation on lies and the bad thing about a lie is that,you have to keep lying to sustain the first one told. One of the many pitfalls in business is,over-promising and under-delivering which a lot of people do,just to win clients. I thinl this is an area where you probably failed. If you understand what a solid reputation meant,you wouldn't have allowed too many of such deals to occur before taking swift steps to clear things up. It is not every client that somes your way,that you must collect money from(most especially when you know the amount being offered can't sort things out). When you accept such orders,you automatically become a glutton,and would be setting yourself up for failure. I percieve your business model,was robbing peter to pay paul(using one client's money to sort out another with the hope that another client would come and you'd use his own to sort out the other client. Such methods only leads to a cobweb of debts. I have a friend who does business this way and up till now,He's still in debts. I am in no way celebrating your fall cos it wouldn't add a dime to my pocket. I actually do feel for you and many other dealers cos,with the amount of views you had on your threads and what has happened so far,I'm sure a lot of potential clients would be wary of doing business with dealers online(seing that the popular ones who they thought were credible,are having scandals trail them). I hope you've learnt your lessons and I also hope others are learning.

Little gotten in absolute peace and tranquility,refreshes the soul. I really wish you a quick recovery.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by 4C2215131: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
noblealuu:

Please sir, are you a lawyer? I like your diction.

My good Sir, no, I'm not a lawyer. And thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it. It just pains me when certain people abuse the trust that has been reposed on them.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
chronique:
Wow! Feels sad reading this but let me refresh your memory about what I warned you about when you started out with your very first thread. I particularly warned you about destroying other people's businesses to gain clients. I remember how you came up with spurious claims that most car dealers were making millions off clients(on a single car) and cheating them and how you had to open that thread to expose them and help buyers. Some of the things you said then,weren't true but I didn't want to look like an antagonist on your thread. I remember a client on NL arguing with me about price of a particular vehicle,and how she had gotten it cheaper on your thread;I simply asked her to go ahead and do biz with you. I also remember some NLers attacking one or two people who tried to point out some of the wrong claims you were making... It's a shame that with all the clients you were getting,things turned out this bad. Those who you accused of ripping people off,still have their businesses up and running while you,the "one who wanted to help" are struggling with bankrupcy as you've made us to understand. What's the reason for all these? You built a foundation on lies and the bad thing about a lie is that,you have to keep lying to sustain the first one told. One of the many pitfalls in business is,over-promising and under-delivering which a lot of people do,just to win clients. I thinl this is an area where you probably failed. If you understand what a solid reputation meant,you wouldn't have allowed too many of such deals to occur before taking swift steps to clear things up. It is not every client that somes your way,that you must collect money from(most especially when you know the amount being offered can't sort things out). When you accept such orders,you automatically become a glutton,and would be setting yourself up for failure. I percieve your business model,was robbing peter to pay paul(using one client's money to sort out another with the hope that another client would come and you'd use his own to sort out the other client. Such methods only leads to a cobweb of debts. I have a friend who does business this way and up till now,He's still in debts. I am in no way celebrating your fall cos it wouldn't add a dime to my pocket. I actually do feel for you and many other dealers cos,with the amount of views you had on your threads and what has happened so far,I'm sure a lot of potential clients would be wary of doing business with dealers online(seing that the popular ones who they thought were credible,are having scandals trail them). I hope you've learnt your lessons and I also hope others are learning.

Little gotten in absolute peace and tranquility,refreshes the soul. I really wish you a quick recovery.
Thank you for the opportunity i have created for you to express your feelings.i choosed to come out openly and not by force.I really thank you.Something good is on the way soon.A frog who jump into the hole will teach others behind.I think you have said it all and I have gained something from your writeups
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by noblealuu: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
4C2215131:

My good Sir, no, I'm not a lawyer. And thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it. It just pains me when certain people abuse the trust that has been reposed on them.

You are welcome. I hope he learns his lessons deeply and not by mere superfluity of rants.

Now Op, honesty and transparency pay! I dnt consider 'lieing' as 'packaging' in biz. I pray u speedily get over your present predicament and join thousands of other well-meaning Nigerians out there to make our country great!
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
noblealuu:

You are welcome. I hope he learns his lessons deeply and not by mere superfluity of rants.

Now Op, honesty and transparency pay! I dnt consider 'lieing' as 'packaging' in biz. I pray u speedily get over your present predicament and join thousands of other well-meaning Nigerians out there to make our country great!
Thank you dearly.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Caveatemptor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just a warning to anyone aiming to transact business with this Ademola guy.
A container that arrived the ports since July.(four months ago) is already over time cargo and liable to confiscation and seizure by the customs.
Please read up on OVER TIME CARGO in the ports. Goggle it. Dont be another statistic on the list of this Ademola characters victims list. Read up on import procedures in Nigeria. Be wise.
Caveat emptor.

3 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by 4C2215131: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
noblealuu:

You Sir, mentioned something I intentionally didn't want to dwell on in my first diatribe with regard to his post. His 'packaging' nonsense. How can you justify lying to your customers while deceiving yourself that it's mere business sense (read: packaging)? Now, you've packaged yourself into debt and heartache. May the good lord give you the wisdom to come out of this debacle wiser, saner and stronger.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caveatemptor:
Just a warning to anyone aiming to transact business with this Ademola guy.
A container that arrived the ports since July.(four months ago) is already over time cargo and liable to confiscation and seizure by the customs.
Please read up on OVER TIME CARGO in the ports. Goggle it. Dont be another statistic on the list of this Ademola characters victims list.
Caveat emptor.
Nothing of that will ever happen.I am a licensed owner.There is always a consideration on some importers like us;also my friend that got me the license in abuja head office of custom has assurred me to relax and hussle to get my consignment out in due time.make no mistake'it will not happen and i hope you dont mislead the public.thank for your contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comfy Volkswagen Multivan For Sale / Benz C Class 2000 Model For Sale(tokunbo) / 2012 Toyota Camry Sport Edition. Negotiable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.