Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? (992 Views)

12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / 2012/2013 Unilag Mba; Cost And Exam Overview. / Unilag Mba: What Is The Difference Between Regular & Executive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by abbeyfx2(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Like every other person that needed to upgrade his/her educational qualification, I applied to the UNILAG MBA programme. I prepared well enough, gathering past questions and refreshing my brains after a long break from academics. Test dates were sent to us and appropriate time indicated on our exam pass. I thought finally we have a system that truly conduct CBT.

Come to think of it, if you sold say 30,000 forms at #22,500 each, and you want all the candidates to write in one day, how many computers do you need and how much of time will be allowed for each applicant a such that everyone writes on the communicated date?

I don't think the school accountant can submit an account short of 1 candidate (#22,000) to the authorities, meaning that they knew they couldn't cater for the numbers, all they wanted was the money. Just when Nigerian youths thought they were over the Immigration's exam scandal.

Two small canopies were provided with little or no seats. People were made to stand for hours in the rain (please are we expected to write optimally after the stress of standing around? or was it meant to be a military drill?). As at 7pm last night, people scheduled for 2pm slot were yet to write, a man who claim to be the Dean came up to address us by 7pm. He told us to go home, that the exams will be rescheduled with no decisive dates.

I guess advance fee fraud is the order of the day in Nigeria now. Please if UNILAG cannot conduct a simple CBT exam for us, can they atleast refund our #22,500?

I am almost giving up on this country. arrrrrghhhhhhh!
Re: UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Pele o, dose peeps just dint have enough facilities to cater for the mass number of people writing the exam. They dint do the scheduling well. They raked in about half a billion naira from the forms yet they couldn't use about 50million to buy more computers n update their internet infrastructure. Nawa 4 them.
Re: UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by olumide77: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2014
I got into the hall yesterday around 8:09pm and finished around 8:55pm. That was the first time in my life I will have to write an exam at night. Have never seen any institution as useless and fraudulent as UNILAG with what happened yesterday at the exam venue.

People should not just complain at all because we all have the write to stop that exam and asked the dean to reschedule the exam in a proper way but we failed and suffered in the rain which am ready to lead but Nigerian youth failed me during my NYSC days after leading a struggle for our entitlement but corper's ran away after seeing the state coordinator and I have to suffer the consequences alone.

#UnilagWhereIsOurMoney.
Re: UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Am ashamed of Unilag. But it can get better.

Re: UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by abbeyfx2(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2014
tosh26:
Am ashamed of Unilag. But it can get better.

Thanks a lot for the photos, I was too pissed off to even take any..
Re: UNILAG MBA Tests A Means To Generate Money, Or Genuine Reason To Educate People? by prinxadeniyi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
please, i wrote the MBA exam on 25th of October and i got an sms last night saying i have been scheduled for a qualifying exam on the 8th of November. please did any one else received this sms? i am confused, i need clarification.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

LASU Predegree Form Os Out! / Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / Waec 2015/2016 Physics Obj And Theory Available[for Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.