Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Are All Muslims Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Muslims Going To Hell? (2320 Views)

Are Christians And Muslims Going To Share Heaven? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
I went to see my parents today, and my aunt (who is staying with them temporally) came back from church when I was there. And she said she had to leave the church when the pastor told her all Muslims are going to hell. I am non-religious, so I am always furious when I hear stuff like that. I would rather burn in hell (even though I don't believe in hell) with the billions of Muslims, than be enjoying in a mythical heaven knowing that some good people are burning somewhere.

I was surprised that my Christian parents were also angry with the pastors statement. It was only my born again christian cousin that stood by the pastor's words. So, what do you guys think of this? Do you think all Muslims are going to hell?
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by YungwizzzyPt7: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
We are all already in hell (Religion)

7 Likes

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by kay29000(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
We are all already in hell (Religion)
lol!
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by asudan: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
kay29000:
I went to see my parents today, and my aunt (who is staying with them temporally) came back from church when I was there. And she said she had to leave the church when the pastor told her all Muslims are going to hell. I am non-religious, so I am always furious when I hear stuff like that. I would rather burn in hell (even though I don't believe in hell) with the billions of Muslims, than be enjoying in a mythical heaven knowing that some good people are burning somewhere.

I was surprised that my Christian parents were also angry with the pastors statement. It was only my born again christian cousin that stood by the pastor's words. So, what do you guys think of this? Do you think all Muslims are going to hell?
Have you wonder why most ministers dulge this question and this particular minister was bold enough to say it ? If he says yes, the question should be why does he think so? If no why did your friend parents choose Christianity instead of going for other religious believe.Or didn't the bible say ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set thy free. The ball at your court
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by neuljosh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op if you don't believe in heaven or hell, why asking. Oh I forget, your just another atheist wannabe. But I kindly help you slam the bitter truth on your face. Any one who does not believe in the Lordship of Jesus has no place in Heaven. Be it a Christian wannnabe like your parents or a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Atheist.

BTW if you think I am wrong, go just from a story building and see for yourself
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Macelliot(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
I don't think so....
A pastor doesn't suppose to say that...
That's bad..
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
No....no one has the right to say this set of people will be here or thr on the last day..Jesus says that many will come from the east and west and will dine with Father Abraham on the last day... Evryone is one irresepective or race, religion, gender..we are all equal in God's sight...
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by kay29000(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
asudan:

Have you wonder why most ministers dulge this question and this particular minister was bold enough to say it ? If he says yes, the question should be why does he think so? If no why did your friend parents choose Christianity instead of going for other religious believe.Or didn't the bible say ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set thy free. The ball at your court

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
neuljosh:
Op if you don't believe in heaven or hell, why asking. Oh I forget, your just another atheist wannabe. But I kindly help you slam the bitter truth on your face. Any one who does not believe in the Lordship of Jesus has no place in Heaven. Be it a Christian wannnabe like your parents or a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Atheist.

BTW if you think I am wrong, go just from a story building and see for yourself

To each his own.
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by emmyskies(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Front or back, left or right, JESUS CHRIST is the only way to heaven.

Like my mom would sometimes say: The ones they show road to pass enter bush how much more the ones them no show road?
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by jansie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unfortunate as it may seem for the disbelievers, Jesus is the ONLY way!
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 111:
AND THEY claim, "None shall ever enter paradise unless he be a Jew" - or, "a Christian". Such are their wishful beliefs! Say: "Produce an evidence for what you are claiming, if what you say is true!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by enilove(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:
AND THEY claim, "None shall ever enter paradise unless he be a Jew" - or, "a Christian". Such are their wishful beliefs! Say: "Produce an evidence for what you are claiming, if what you say is true!"

If you die without giving ur life to Jesus , you will end in hell fire.

Stop seeing everything as argument .
Is there true conviction in your spirit that you well make heaven? The devil is wiser than you think.
It is only by sincere prayer to God that you can know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by honourhim: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
kay29000:

Though the preacher was too blunt yet what he said is not wrong.
Jesus is the way to heaven. Even the quran mentions the name of Jesus much more than that of Muhammed.
The quran described Jesus as the word of God.
The quoran recognized the miracles of Jesus.
The quran recognized the death, ressurection ,ascencion and second coming of Jesus.
The quran recognized the mother of Jesus and the virgin birth.
The quran called Jesus a prophet.

The bible does not recognize Muhammed.
The many wonderful and mysterious things written about Jesus in the quaran ware not written about Muhammed.

The quran honoured Jesus. The bible also honoured Jesus. I believe Jesus. He is truly the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Ovacoma: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Let not be deceived by anybody, any book or anything. No unrighteous person shall enter heaven, no antichrists shall enter, no armed robber or caravan raider, no liar etc, wil enter heaven because it is a holy place. No marriage there, a god that promised his defenders 72 virgins is a liar, and deceiver. JESUS is the only WAY TO HEAVEN!

1 Like

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ovacoma:
Let not be deceived by anybody, any book or anything. No unrighteous person shall enter heaven, no antichrists shall enter, no armed robber or caravan raider, no liar etc, wil enter heaven because it is a holy place. No marriage there, a god that promised his defenders 72 virgins is a liar, and deceiver. JESUS is the only WAY TO HEAVEN!

So convinced with your ignorance lol..... I do not dislike Christians or Muslims because they are victims,but i hate Islam and Christianity because they are evil

4 Likes

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by lastmessenger: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
An Muslim who hears about Christ and refused him will sure burn in hell for eternity but for those Muslims who never heard about Christ, thier good works may save them.
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2014
lastmessenger:
An Muslim who hears about Christ and refused him will sure burn in hell for eternity but for those Muslims who never heard about Christ, thier good works may save them.

What is Christ? Everyone on the planet,including living and non living things are Christ. Giving your life to Christ means offering to protect everything you see around you,not condemn them whether they reason like you or not.

1 Like

Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:
quran sak for evidence,here is it, my God will not shere is glory with idol worshipers.

Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to ANOTHER.
or my praise to IDOLS See, the former things have taken place, and
new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2014
The Qur’an challenges the Christian Faith in Surah 2:111: And they say: “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” Those are their vain desires. Say: “Produce your proof if ye are truthful.” (Yusuf Ali) But, most Muslims are unaware of the fact that centuries before the
Qur’an even came into existence, the Holy Bible raised a similar challenge: Isaiah 41:21: “Present your case, says the Lord. Bring forth your proofs, says the King of Jacob. The Challenge raised by both the Holy Bible and the Qur’an has placed upon Christians and Muslims alike the commission to produce
proofs for their respective claims as to which of these two Scriptures is
the Word of God. Is it the Bible or the Qur’an? However, the followers of Islam have quite frequently resorted to violence to silence all those
who take up this Challenge. Still, we will respond and answer the challenge. We will not respond by the sword but by the Word of God. We will submit to our God and respond according to His rules of
engagement. This means we will execute our responsibility to defend
our Faith. We will respond to the Challenge by producing evidences. Evidences that will prove beyond doubt that the Holy Bible is the
Word of God. At the same time, we will also produce evidences to
prove why the Qur’an simply cannot be the Word of God. Our primary
objective is not to criticize Islam but to help those who are lost in
darkness – especially Muslims. 1 Peter 3:15: “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” Jehovah in his infinite wisdom has made it reasonably easier for
seekers of truth to recognize which of the two Scriptures claiming to
be divine is true by wisely focusing the Challenge on the vital subject of Prophecy. Thus, Jehovah challenges the false gods (including Allah) to foretell the outcome of future events: Isaiah 41:21-24: “Present your case, says the Lord. Bring forth your proofs, says the King of Jacob. Let them bring forth and show us what will happen; Let them show us the former things, what they were, That we may consider them, And know the latter end of
them; Or declare to us the things to come. Show the things that are to come hereafter, That we may know that you are gods; Yes, do good or do evil, That we may be dismayed and see it
together. Indeed you are nothing, And your work is nothing; He
who chooses you is an abomination.” The ability to foretell and fulfill prophecies is a unique attribute of Jehovah’s divine nature: Isaiah 46:9-10: “Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me; declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.” And as a true Creator, Jehovah lovingly appeals: Isaiah 1:18: “Come now, and let us reason together,” says Jehovah. Prophecy can be defined as an inspired message or a revelation of the divine will and purpose. However, prophecy is basically defined as a prediction of something to come. In other words, the foretelling of
events or occurrences that is yet in the future. The Bible is the only
religious book in existence that dares to detail hundreds of prophecies. These prophecies in the Bible involve various essential issues and cover
a wide range of vital subjects. They cover subjects from the rise and fall
of world empires to the minute details regarding God’s means of
outworking the salvation of mankind in the person of Jesus. Many of
these prophecies of the Bible have already been fulfilled accurately to
the letter. In no other religious literature will one be able to find hundreds of detailed prophecies that have been fulfilled exactly as
foretold. No human has ever presented such detailed predictions of
future events. In fact, almost a quarter of all the Biblical verses are
prophetic in nature. In Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and
new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.” This declaration by God in Isaiah 42:8-9 shows his ability to make known what will occur in the future. In other words God has the
capability to foretell history in advance. Such predictive ability displays
God’s unique power. This is one means how God demonstrates his
power and glory and keeps it from being credited to false gods.
Prophecies substantiate the stamp of God’s authority in his inspired
Book. The ability to foretell future events of human history is a crucially distinctive attribute of God’s true Scriptures. This is how
important prophecies are to the seeker of truth. It is one of the most
essential proofs and evidences of a Divine Book.
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
quran sak for evidence,here is it, my God will not shere is glory with idol worshipers.

Allah is not an idol, Allah is the arabic name of God Almighty a.k.a Yahweh/ JEHOVA \Ubangiji/Olorun...etcetra

Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “ I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to ANOTHER.
or my praise to IDOLS See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”

God almighty has declared that he will not share/give His glory with another.

Now do you share his Glory with another person or not?

Do you share/give it to jesus or not?

Is Jehovah Jesus or is Jesus Jehovah?
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Lanrefreshkid: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
OMG!!! some christians will just make you hate Christianity.

When did God tell you can never make heaven without Jesus?

Before Jesus people never went to Heaven??

Christians should convince me..Who have been to heaven and return to tell you how it is like..

I just believe you christians tell us Christ is the only way so people can fluck to ur business(Church) so u can make money..

Come to think of it there are hundreds of Religions which claims they are the way..Wish should we believe??

Islam for the Arab, Hindus for India, Jews and Christians for the Romans and now my question is what is the true religion of the Blacks as i know every tribe has thier believe ...guess we lost ours

From my research Christianity came into this country through the portuguese that came to enslave us and it broke my heart to know that Ajayi Crowther which was the first bishop was a slave which confirm to me he was forced to be a Christian and it all continued from there from brainwashed generations to generations..
Even the white Christians antagonize thier beliefs cos they read and know the truth unlike us that believe whatever we are told..its not easy to brainwash oyinbo

Just so many Questions on my mind about Religion and most especially Christians that needs to be answer..

Good Christians should pls win a soul by answering my question plssss.

not hating!
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Allah is not an idol, Allah is the arabic name of God Almighty a.k.a Yahweh/ JEHOVA \Ubangiji/Olorun...etcetra

God almighty has declared that he will not share/give His glory with another.

Now do you share his Glory with another person or not?

Do you share/give it to jesus or not?

Is Jehovah Jesus or is Jesus Jehovah?
Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is).” (Pickthall)
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 23: Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman:
I asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca). Anas replied, “We used to consider (i.e. going around) them a custom of the Pre-Islamic period of Ignorance, so when Islam came, we gave up going around them. Then Allah revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca) are among the Symbols of Allah. So it is not harmful of those who perform the Hajj of the House (of Allah)
or perform the Umra to ambulate (Tawaf) between them.’” (Surah 2:158)

How can the very same two mountains that were sacred to the
pagans become the “Symbols of Allah”? How can the very same pagan ritualistic practice of running between
the two hills also become a part of the ritual of the Hajj in Islam? Why was the Arab pagan ritual of going around the Ka’ba also
retained in Islam? Why are there so many striking similarities between the rites of
Hinduism and Islam? The Hindu worshippers of Shiva walk around the symbol of Shiva
seven times. In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, the Muslims also similarly
circumnavigate the Ka’ba seven times. Why do both the worshippers
of Shiva and the worshippers of Allah observe a rite in which they
walk around their object of reverence seven times? How is it in both of these rituals, Hindus and Muslims alike utter
religious phrases repeated during the circumambulation? Why are both Hindu and Muslim male devotees required to shave
their heads during their pilgrimage?

Sooo many question to ask,do you realy think God will oder his chhildren to worship the way pagan are worshiping there gods?
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
ALLAH (swt) did not copy any pagan act or worship. Every ritual performed in pilgrimage has its origin from pprophet Ibrahim (as) and his household. And down the line, generations practised the ritual, but the value of the origin and referring it to the true GOD was lost, hence they replaced the same and other fabrications in dedication to their idols. If you ask the then arab pagans about how they came about their worship, they will tell you they met it from their fathers. ALLAH as they knew from Ibrahim (as) is referring to GOD, but because the generation had relegated to idol worship and they heard the name from their fathers, they made a statue.

The idols and these fabrications are what Muhammad (saw) came to destroy and retain the original symbols and practice for ALLAH (swt) alone. I hope this helps sire - (golpen)

malvisguy212:
[s] Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is).” (Pickthall)
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 23: Narrated By ‘Asim bin Sulaiman:
I asked Anas bin Malik about Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca). Anas replied, “We used to consider (i.e. going around) them a custom of the Pre-Islamic period of Ignorance, so when Islam came, we gave up going around them. Then Allah revealed, ‘Verily, Safa and Marwa (i.e. two mountains at Mecca) are among the Symbols of Allah. So it is not harmful of those who perform the Hajj of the House (of Allah)
or perform the Umra to ambulate (Tawaf) between them.’” (Surah 2:158)

How can the very same two mountains that were sacred to the
pagans become the “Symbols of Allah”? How can the very same pagan ritualistic practice of running between
the two hills also become a part of the ritual of the Hajj in Islam? Why was the Arab pagan ritual of going around the Ka’ba also
retained in Islam? Why are there so many striking similarities between the rites of
Hinduism and Islam? The Hindu worshippers of Shiva walk around the symbol of Shiva
seven times. In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, the Muslims also similarly
circumnavigate the Ka’ba seven times. Why do both the worshippers
of Shiva and the worshippers of Allah observe a rite in which they
walk around their object of reverence seven times? How is it in both of these rituals, Hindus and Muslims alike utter
religious phrases repeated during the circumambulation? Why are both Hindu and Muslim male devotees required to shave
their heads during their pilgrimage?

Sooo many question to ask,do you realy think God will oder his chhildren to worship the way pagan are worshiping there gods? [/s]

This practice was first observed by a pious person,Hajar the mother of Ismael(AS) and wife of Ibrahim(AS).Allah says in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:158 -Verily! As-Safa and Al-Marwah (two mountains in Makkah)are of the Symbols of Allah.So it is not a sin on him who perform Hajj or 'Umrah (pilgrimage) of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As-Safa and Al- Marwah). And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily,Allah is All-Recogniser,All-Knower.

Narrated Ibn Abbas (radhi Allahu anhu):Ismail's mother went on suckling Ismail and drinking from the water (she had). When the water in the water-skin had all been used up,she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty.She started looking at him (i.e. Ismail) tossing in agony.She left him,for she could not endure looking at him,and found that the mountain of Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land.
She stood on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody,but she could not see anybody. Then she descended from Safa and when she reached the valley,she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble,till she crossed the valley and reached the Marwa mountain where she stood and started looking, expecting to see somebody,but she could not see anybody.

She repeated that (running between Safa and Marwa) seven times.The Prophet said:This is the source of the tradition of the walking of people between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa)[Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
Surah 2:158: “Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (as the pagan custom is).” (Pickthall)
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 23: Narrated By ‘hink God will oder his chhildren to worship the way pagan are worshiping there gods?

Am sure you will still bring in this question in a later discussion to show your moronit.y...typical of you.

Before then, please address those questions you evaded. undecided
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

ALLAH (swt) did not copy any pagan act or worship. Every ritual performed in pilgrimage has its origin from pprophet Ibrahim (as) and his household. And down the line, generations practised the ritual, but the value of the origin and referring it to the true GOD was lost, hence they replaced the same and other fabrications in dedication to their idols. If you ask the then arab pagans about how they came about their worship, they will tell you they met it from their fathers. ALLAH as they knew from Ibrahim (as) is referring to GOD, but because the generation had relegated to idol worship and they heard the name from their fathers, they made a statue.

The idols and these fabrications are what Muhammad (saw) came to destroy and retain the original symbols and practice for ALLAH (swt) alone. I hope this helps sire - (golpen)

This practice was first observed by a pious person,Hajar the mother of Ismael(AS) and wife of Ibrahim(AS).Allah says in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:158 -Verily! As-Safa and Al-Marwah (two mountains in Makkah)are of the Symbols of Allah.So it is not a sin on him who perform Hajj or 'Umrah (pilgrimage) of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As-Safa and Al- Marwah). And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily,Allah is All-Recogniser,All-Knower.

Narrated Ibn Abbas (radhi Allahu anhu):Ismail's mother went on suckling Ismail and drinking from the water (she had). When the water in the water-skin had all been used up,she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty.She started looking at him (i.e. Ismail) tossing in agony.She left him,for she could not endure looking at him,and found that the mountain of Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land.
She stood on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody,but she could not see anybody. Then she descended from Safa and when she reached the valley,she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble,till she crossed the valley and reached the Marwa mountain where she stood and started looking, expecting to see somebody,but she could not see anybody.

She repeated that (running between Safa and Marwa) seven times.The Prophet said:This is the source of the tradition of the walking of people between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa)[Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]
you dont even know what you are saying,who is hagger?the slave woman who God oder her separation with abraham,why will the true God change his plan and make her a symbol in islam worship?,IT WAS STATED CLEARLY THAT SAFA AND MARWA IS A PAGAN WAY OF WORSHIP IN THE QURAN BUT MUHAMMAD RETAIN IT.

Even though you do not answer my question, let it be sealed in your heart.
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Am sure you will still bring in this question in a later discussion to show your moronit.y...typical of you.

Before then, please address those questions you evaded. undecided
you ask for proof with the quran verse you qoute and i provide it, now you are insulting me,anyway, thank you for your time.

Maclantunji shuld unban me, and i am ready to accept the term and condition place on the islamic section, i have soooo many important questions to ask you guys.
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
you dont even know what you are saying,who is hagger?the slave woman who God oder her separation with abraham,why will the true God change his plan and make her a symbol in islam worship?

Please refer back to the parable of the vineyard, you can open a threafld on it and let us have a seperate discussion about it in other not to derail this one.

IT WAS STATED CLEARLY THAT SAFA AND MARWA IS A PAGAN WAY OF WORSHIP IN THE QURAN BUT MUHAMMAD RETAIN IT.
Can you read at all? NO
Do you undrrstand english at all? NO

Ohh shocked i forgot that you have"nt done your O'level exams, no doubt you can never understand/comprehend my replies.

This was my answer to yoyr question and i know you wont stop bringing it up again because your level of reasoning and comprehension is just too low.

Allah (swt) did not copy any pagan act or worship. Every ritual performed in pilgrimage has its origin from pprophet Ibrahim (as) and his household. And down the line, generations practised the ritual, but the value of the origin and referring it to the true GOD was lost, hence they replaced the same and other fabrications in dedication to their idols. If you ask the then arab pagans about how they came about their worship, they will tell you they met it from their fathers. Allah as they knew from Ibrahim (as) is referring to GOD, but because the generation had relegated to idol worship and they heard the name from their fathers, they made a statue.

Even though you do not answer my question,

What question again you this cret.in

let it be sealed in your heart.

and you are blinded by your islamophic attitude to see the below as well angry
"………… …… She repeated that (running between Safa and
Marwa) seven times.The Prophet said: This is the source of the tradition of the walking of people between them (i.e. Safa and Marwa) [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583] .

Now please address my question you this ..... undecided
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Rilwayne001: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
malvisguy212:
you ask for proof with the quran verse you qoute and i provide it, now you are insulting me,anyway, thank you for your time.

What prove have you provided so far you keep presenting another argument while evading counter-proof.

Iask a question about the bible verse you present earlier, am yet to see your answers to it undecided

Do you think i am as slow as you are?

Maclantunji shuld unban me, and i am ready to accept the term and condition place on the islamic section, i have soooo many important questions to ask you guys.

Send him a mail or create another account.

InshaAllah we are waiting for you
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
@OP Everyone is going to Hell, everyone who believes in hell
Re: Are All Muslims Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What prove have you provided so far you keep presenting another argument while evading counter-proof.

Iask a question about the bible verse you present earlier, am yet to see your answers to it undecided

Do you think i am as slow as you are?

Send him a mail or create another account.

InshaAllah we are waiting for you
this is your question, you demanded for proof.
Surah 2:111: And they say: “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” Those are their vain desires. Say: “Produce your proof if ye are truthful.” (Yusuf Ali)

and this is my proof.
Isaiah 42:8-9, the true God says: “I am Jehovah, that is my name! I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and
new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”

(1) (Reply)

75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / Sinning Intentionally and Sinning Unintentionally as a Born-again. / Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.