Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... (779 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Withdraw Bank's Money With A.t.m Master Pin Code / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... by Skynet247(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
1. The ... My wife is on the hospital bed....
This class of people mostly appear with series of confirm lies, just to get access to the a.t.m machine... Ranging from, my wife is sick, my son is dieying, i just hit someone with my car... Please let me withdraw....
2. The.. A.t.m card rejectors... This category will never listen to people at all, you tell them, no network in your bank... They wont be satisfied till the a.t.m machine.. swallows there a.t.m card..
3. The ... I da here before you... This ones normally, will tell someone i da your back, then go to the market, come back, and start fresh argument with the new person that just arrived and occupied there position...
4. The... Drama actors..lol, i call them drama actors, because if after inserting the card, got an alert that the withdrawn, and no cash came out... Then be ready to watch EXPENDABLES part 7...
5. The green snake in the green grass... I call them this because... They are mostly age 50 above, they don't normally argue with people for anything... But if you are behing them.. You own don finish... They will make sure the withdraw everything in that a.t.m machine...
Add yours guys...
Re: ...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... by Gboliwe: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Skynet247:
1. The ... My wife is on the hospital bed....
This class of people mostly appear with series of confirm lies, just to get access to the a.t.m machine... Ranging from, my wife is sick, my son is dieying, i just hit someone with my car... Please let me withdraw....
2. The.. A.t.m card rejectors... This category will never listen to people at all, you tell them, no network in your bank... They wont be satisfied till the a.t.m machine.. swallows there a.t.m card..
3. The ... I da here before you... This ones normally, will tell someone i da your back, then go to the market, come back, and start fresh argument with the new person that just arrived and occupied there position...
4. The... Drama actors..lol, i call them drama actors, because if after inserting the card, got an alert that the withdrawn, and no cash came out... Then be ready to watch EXPENDABLES part 7...
5. The green snake in the green grass... I call them this because... They are mostly age 50 above, they don't normally argue with people for anything... But if you are behing them.. You own don finish... They will make sure the withdraw everything in that a.t.m machine...
Add yours guys...
I want to teach you something. I hope you will learn.

The "word" ATM is an acronym for Automated Teller Machine. It is tautology to say ATM Machine. There is no use, it is useless adding "machine" after you have said ATM. Just say ATM and feel like a prof.

Btw, this thread is stale. I saw a topic like it about 3weeks ago on the front page. Try to be creative tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... by Macmanu3l: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

The "word" ATM is an acronym for Automated Teller Machine. It is tautology to say ATM Machine. There is no use, it is useless adding "machine" after you have said ATM. Just say ATM and feel like a prof.

Btw, this thread is stale. I saw a topic like it about 3weeks ago on the front page. Try to be creative tongue
chai chaigringrin
Re: ...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... by bigtt76(f): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks dear ....some even refer to the card as 'my ATM' grin used in sentences like 'I forgot my ATM' or 'My ATM is not working' or 'My ATM expired' etc

Gboliwe:

Re: ...5 Kind Of People You May Likely See At The A.T.M Machine... by Gboliwe: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
bigtt76:
Thanks dear ....some even refer to the card as 'my ATM' grin used in sentences like 'I forgot my ATM' or 'My ATM is not working' or 'My ATM expired' etc

That's true. Nigerian English. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet Speakers At Ayeen 2014 Empowerment & Funding Programme For Young Entreprene / Closed Up Now / Free Online Entrepreneurship Course "How To Start A Business In 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.