Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar (1220 Views)

This Guy Made A Guitar Out Of Scrap And Mastered It / Urgently Need A Guitar Tutor!!! / Learning A Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by nonsoyoungprof: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
plz I wants to learn how to play a guitar,.. I need advice which one to buy ,..and some tips on how to play it as a beginner,..ur contribution is highly needed..tanx
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
nonsoyoungprof:
plz I wants to learn how to play a guitar,.. I need advice which one to buy ,..and some tips on how to play it as a beginner,..ur contribution is highly needed..tanx
since you're just starting, you need a manual guitar (one that works w/out electricity).
then you can go ahead to get a tutor, attend a music school, or simply get enough material to learn it on your own.

I learnt that as a guitarist, patience is VERY vital. Don't rush it.. You can't be a perfect guitarist over-night. you have to learn patiently.

Oh, and if you're gonna be playing the lead guitar, then get rid of your long finger nails (if you have them), and your finger tips will hurt for a while. Also make sure your pinky (little finger) is not weak..

good-luck

1 Like

Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by nonsoyoungprof: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=uumm post=27475871]
jah bless u,...nice advice
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Go for it from d start.If u wanna play acoustic start playing acoustic.If u wanna play electric,buy an electric and start learning.
There's a thread on NL for acoustic guitarist...search for it and drop your questions there.
Peace!
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by nonsoyoungprof: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Go for it from d start.If u wanna play acoustic start playing acoustic.If u wanna play electric,buy an electric and start learning.
There's a thread on NL for acoustic guitarist...search for it and drop your questions there.
Peace!
thanks bro, may God crown ur hussling
Re: Wants To Learn How To Play A Guitar by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Amen!!!
nonsoyoungprof:
thanks bro, may God crown ur hussling

(1) (Reply)

New Music : Sarkodie - Kokonsa (download) / Artiste/song Of The Year And Next Rated Headies Award 2017 / Download Party All Night By Vefi Featuring Mr. Lyriq.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.