Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? (1194 Views)

Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead / Will You Miss Class If She Is Your Class Teacher ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
His name was kingsley (very muscular guy) he is so grab and he fights like a wwe wrestler,smack downs and shit ,I was a fighteer in boarding school ,but this said guy even if he knock my head I will just laugh cos I know if I retaliate na only me go bury myself by myself,I also added charles..(Charles rumour has it that in js2 then I had not resumed the school,that he normally punishes his classmates and he was tall and his long hands were so effective for sLapping
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tom he intimidated all of us with his beard grin, he was my friend sha due to the names grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by valmunich(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
What a thread sad

How do we know this person
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:
What a thread sad

How for we know this person
Lol..abi..me don forget cef..wats up na

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by valmunich(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..abi..me don forget cef..wats up na
I dey oh, you?
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Swarshtiger(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin MATHS

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

I dey oh, you?
i just dey jare...u no weed today
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by valmunich(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
i just dey jare...u no weed today
Lol.. Na Sunday nau

You gats keep am holy cool
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
I attended a public secondary school (St Anthony's)from JSS 1 to JSS 3. There's this particular in my set. We had 5 arms in my set then, and we were about 120 in each class.
This particular nigga was feared by all, including the principal.
I was very cool and was very popular in school then, because I was part of the school relay and 100 metres team.
Baranza, that's the nigga's name. One day I can never forget in my entire life is when we wrote out final JSS 3 exams. I usually see it in films and movies but this one happened and I witnessed it with my korokoro eyes.
This guy came to school with charms. The moment we started the exam, the examiner slept off.. As in slept gidi ganni. People starting doing real expo.

The moment we finshed the exam, the examiner woke up and collected our sheets...

He is always harmed either with charms or small lebe... We never I see him coming from the left, I quickly move away and pass the right instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by acenazt: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chei all those big guys wey been dey terror squad.
Asido
Ugo
Capto
Ogbu
Zacks
and. guys like
Kingsley Adu
Kingsley Ugwu
Biggie
Ron Giz
kai Dis guys been put the fear of God for us wey small. sha as pa say me na ghetto guy,I no get p with most of them. but asido ehn dat guy fab my blanket,tell me say if I come near am him go chop my father.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
I reported the most feared gangters in my class to our most feared Ghanaian teacher and that was the beginning of my story.

What happened next......... cry

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Holy Saviour's College, Isolo one useless Sunday guy - not like he is/was strong...but because he happened to be huge,he was fond of terrorising girls then act like he wants to beat you

...na wash - that one was the style he used to press bo*bs and butt.
One day he tried it with me, I think he was the only one that didn't know my school father was a cultist then lipsrsealed.

Mehn, that day was hot for him. He did pressup and tire grin.

My school father was very handsome, u wouldn't even know he's bad... but he was dull ehn. To think I was pretty intelligent - everyone wondered what I was doing with a dull school father : they didn't understand...lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Tallesty1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ekpere
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by chibwike(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ekpere
i dont knw her na
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by naijaboiy: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Me angry

Funny right? grin

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by naijaboiy: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
i dont knw her na
don't derail undecided
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Tallesty1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
i dont knw her na
Bros I just booked that flight.

I will xplain tomorrow
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by chibwike(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

don't derail undecided
Lol..ok sir
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Holy Saviour's College, Isolo one useless Sunday guy - not like he is/was strong...but because he happened to be huge,he was fond of terrorising girls then act like he wants to beat you

One day he tried it with me, I think he was the only one that didn't know my school father was a cultist then lipsrsealed.

My school father was very handsome, u wouldn't even know he's bad... but he was dull ehn. To think I was pretty intelligent - everyone wondered what I was doing with a dull school father : they didn't understand ...lol
Hmm lipsrsealed

Me sef I no understand o lipsrsealed
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by jejemanito: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hmm lipsrsealed

grin grin you took them outta my mouth

Kachisbarbie we no understand ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by KingTom(m): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

My school father was very handsome, u wouldn't even know he's bad... but he was dull ehn. To think I was pretty intelligent - everyone wondered what I was doing with a dull school father : they didn't understand...lol
Hmmmmmm Tinubu you don bash my car grin so you and your school fada were lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hmm lipsrsealed

shun...
I really liked him, but he was always sending me to deliver love letters. cry
Sometimes when I see him chyking/razzling babe, I would intentionally pass there with a sad face cry...so that he would leave the girl.

When I get to the hostel, some of those seniors that like him would be giving me cornflakes and milk...so that I can put in a word for them. grin

...but I made sure he didn't have another school daughter. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:
What a thread sad

How do we know this person
he is in amsterdam now so I heard
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Swarshtiger:
grin MATHS
why u fear maths ?
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Badt gurl - Use them if you can't beat or join them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Dolcilicious(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Haha,thats Bobby green,not that we students of the class fear him,but teachers fear him gaan coz hez too stubborn and adamant.He wudnt bow to any teacher he doesnt feel like bowing to.That guy cray gaan.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Swarshtiger(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2014
why u fear maths ?
E no be human but na im be the highest tormentor for secondary school
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Swarshtiger(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
why u fear maths ?
Na im be the only thing wey dey pursue me commot for class
Re: Who Was The Most Feared Person In Your Class In Secondary School? by Sammyblaq(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

k'am gbadokwa anya...

(1) (Reply)

Curious African American Female / RIP Mc Longs / Watch Video: Baby Tortured By Maid In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.