Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. (3056 Views)

How Late Senzo Meyiwa’s Dad Started A Trend #sammeyiwapose #notsenzosdad / South Africa Goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa Is Dead!!! / South Africa Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
It is reported that Bafana Bafana and Orlando
Pirates captain Senzo Meyiwa has been shot
dead. More to follow.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cory Saunders remember him? Lucky Dube,
Gito Baloyi, now Senzo, Not forgetting those
ordinary citizens who are killed everyday ,, truth
is south africa has no strict gun laws, even
morons got guns, there are guns everywhere,
nobody is safe. Rip to Senzo
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
we should make most of our todays cos
tomorrows aren't guaranteed! # RIP_Senzo
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Glowstone(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
And this is a sad news ..

CONFIRMED

*.Police break protocol to announce death on Twitter, and promise to bring killers to justice

*.Senzo Meyiwa was declared dead on arrival at hospital after being shot
*.Meyiwa had captained South Africa earlier this month in games against Congo

*.Orlando Pirates release a statement expressing sadness at untimely death

*.Doncaster midfielder Dean Furman, an international team-mate, says he is 'beyond devastated'

South Africa and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa has been shot dead in Johannesburg, police have reported on twitter.
The 27-year-old captained his club side in their 4-1 win against Ajax Cape Town on Saturday night, and was pictured looking happy with girlfriend Kelly Khumalo, a South African pop star, earlier on Sunday.
But the South African police service broke normal protocol to tweet that Meyiwa, who has also led the Bafana Bafana in recent games, was killed on Sunday.
Senzo Meyiwa's girlfriend Kelly Khumalo, a South African singer posted this picture with him on Sunday, hours before he was shot dead

Senzo Meyiwa (right, playing for South Africa) was shot dead on Sunday, police have confirmed
The South African police took to twitter to break the news, breaking protocol to inform the South African people of the keeper's death

The police account emphasised their desire to bring the killers to justice, after suspects fled the scene
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Glowstone:

And this is a sad news ..Just hoping its a Rumor sha
Sad indeed
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by danio24ng(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
If na my neighbourhood, they go say na cultist. The way south africans get gun and shoot at recognisable individuals is very funny. RIP Meyiwa.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by orobs93(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
WHY?
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Dollarjunkie: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Too bad.....

RIP man

I saw it in supersport and here
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by kasiem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
they refused to sell guns to naija in d fight against insurgency now they are using the guns on themselves
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by chaberry(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
B.a.d
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by ukukaegbu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
So sad. That guy is always passionate whenever they're playing.

He always celebrate passionately whenever his teammates score.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by 3coins(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
just saw this on super sports blitz...was about creating a thread beforw I saw this...this is a really sad news...I am scared I swear...someone that played on Saturday died today...crazy world
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by madridguy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
RIP
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Emmysteve(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
South Africa and crimes are just like 5 and 6
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Emmysteve(m): 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
He was killed because of phone. The news is currently trending on twitter
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Emmysteve:
He was killed because of phone. The news is currently trending on twitter
what type of phone is dat? Nokia Touch or what? just asking.......
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by cashful(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
so sad, RIP
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
RIP

Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2014
This is so sad. I can't still believe it. Rest In Peace, bro.

Condolences to Bafana Bafana, South Africa and the whole of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Edygrin(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Don't be surprise if they blame it on Nigerians living in SA. #RIP To The Dead
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Akbee(m): 3:41am On Oct 27, 2014
enemies of progress!na so dem bn tk style kill their reggae star,Lucky Dube in the name of car snatching.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by omusiliyu(m): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2014
It's high time for SA govt to stop this incesant killing of innocent civilians.

RIP Senzo.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by omusiliyu(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2014
kasiem:
they refused to sell guns to naija in d fight against insurgency now they are using the guns on themselves

who told you they refuse to sell the ammunition........ Or rather NGR govt want to purchase it in abnormal way.
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by hensben(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
what a world! R.I.P bro
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Havilah93(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2014
This is so sad sad

RIP Senzo
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
RIP SENZO
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2014
RIP...This is great loss for South Africa.I need to pay a condolence visit to Zuma
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by 3coins(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2014
why is this not on fp? Because he is not the keeper of the Nigerian national team right?
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by AdexAbbey(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by donshaddow(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2014
I remember this time last year... I was coming from a club in Soweto.
This guys have been following me and all of a sudden they just busted me and ask for my money. I don't go with cash that late and I made a mistake to go out with my phone.

The guy sacked me nicely and deep his hands inside my yansh and prick to make sure I was not hiding anything. Lol.

Well, during the robbery they hit me the pistol they were holding and I got a deep cut on my head.

Its easier for a South Africa to have gun than pure water we see on the street.

Crime here is just unbearable and stupid. They don't steal reasonable things... Maybe phone, money for drugs or beer.

So if someone have an encouter with them just don't argue or struggle thinking the gun might not be loaded.

This people have wasted some many naija lives here than we can even imagine.

Rest in Peace to all the dead.

Its high time we the youths resist our leaders who extorts us. Otherwise we gonna end up being our own slaves.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bafana Bafana And Orlando Pirates Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead. by phollybee(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Become A Successful Footballer / Double Ur Money After 10mins Of The Match / Who Will You Say Is The Greatest Boxer Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.