Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$every Month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$every Month (1154 Views)

Do You Know Investing in Online Football Betting Is Profitable? / Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$every Month / Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$ Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$every Month by Jaymoses: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
When I started internet online businesses I found so many business online that promise huge profit in an easy way but to tell you the truth they were all lies even one told me to post add and get $5 per post only to find out that it was 5naira i was going to make i wonder how many post will i post before i get a 1thousand naira it was really annoying but everything happens for a purpose and but one thing have learnt so far is that to succeed in any business(online or offline)you must believe & have real conviction that you will surely make money from that business, and you must test run the business if it will work in your environment.(Nigeria)

but always pursue what is good both for yourself and for all I never believe in business that work for only you and make money just by teaching others, which I don't like, I want a business that will accommodate every one and will have the quality listed below.and this is why I settled down for sports betting business. Ok

I've been on the internet for a very long time now and I have done several online businesses but with little to show for all my labor & effort but still kept looking.Every one of us are looking for money making opportunities online, isn' it because is easy and you can still combine it with school and other jobs as well right?

And now am glad I was opportune to find mine in sports betting it wasn't easy finding it but am glad i did and it works, maybe you have found yours in another internet business but are you satisfied with what you earn that is if you earn anything at all?
If you are interested in making money through SPORTBETTINGS then you can send me an email to jeffreymoses100@yahoo.com and I'll tell you how to go about it with details and information
Cheers and stay Bless
Re: Sport Betting Is A Risk Free Business You Can Do & Make Good Money$every Month by Okute4ike(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Y do u lie too much if der s anytyn u wnt to teach som1 y nt do it here n now y must de send u mail? Ok so dat u'l tell dem to pay 2'k 4'k or as u want so dat u can defraud dem abi? Thief I de catch una , okoko 419, Nigerians dun wise up incase u nor knw, so change strategy mumu
Jaymoses:
When I started internet online businesses I found so many business online that promise huge profit in an easy way but to tell you the truth they were all lies even one told me to post add and get $5 per post only to find out that it was 5naira i was going to make i wonder how many post will i post before i get a 1thousand naira it was really annoying but everything happens for a purpose and but one thing have learnt so far is that to succeed in any business(online or offline)you must believe & have real conviction that you will surely make money from that business, and you must test run the business if it will work in your environment.(Nigeria)

but always pursue what is good both for yourself and for all I never believe in business that work for only you and make money just by teaching others, which I don't like, I want a business that will accommodate every one and will have the quality listed below.and this is why I settled down for sports betting business. Ok

I've been on the internet for a very long time now and I have done several online businesses but with little to show for all my labor & effort but still kept looking.Every one of us are looking for money making opportunities online, isn' it because is easy and you can still combine it with school and other jobs as well right?

And now am glad I was opportune to find mine in sports betting it wasn't easy finding it but am glad i did and it works, maybe you have found yours in another internet business but are you satisfied with what you earn that is if you earn anything at all?
If you are interested in making money through SPORTBETTINGS then you can send me an email to jeffreymoses100@yahoo.com and I'll tell you how to go about it with details and information
Cheers and stay Bless

(1) (Reply)

A Promo For Smsbag . Com / Which Trusted Online Shopping Web Site Can I Buy A New Laptop Wt $100? / Base Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.