Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses (3426 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Bad:married Man’s Peni*s Cut Off By Love-rival On College Campus(graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Just look at another Nigerian making the country proud embarassed

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/california/Man-Emeka-Charles-Ofoedu-Caressed-Licked-Victims-Feet-on-College-Campuses-PD-280393462.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_LABrand

Saturday, Oct 25, 2014 • Updated at 12:23 PM PDT

Cal State San Marcos is warning its students to be on the lookout for a man accused of making sexual advances to female students, including caressing their feet or putting their toes in his mouth, a school crime alert says.

CSUSM police say Emeka Charles Ofoedu has been inappropriately touching students on their campus and at Palomar Community College, although he is not a student at either.

Victims tell investigators his focus is to caress, massage or place a victim’s foot or toes in his mouth without the women’s permission.

NBC 7 contacted the suspect at his home Friday, and he flatly denies the allegations.

“It didn’t happen,” Ofoedu said. “I personally don’t remember being on campus at Cal State San Marcos because I don’t actually go there.”

He said if he had been to the campus, it’s not to do what they are claiming.

Ofoedu was arrested on suspicion of battery, but according to the crime alert, he has indicated that he will return to the CSUSM campus.

For that reason, police released a picture and description of Ofoedu: a 19-year-old man, 5-feet-10-inches and 180 pounds, who wears glasses.

But Ofoedu told NBC 7 he is not coming back to campus because “if they don’t want me there, I’m not going to be there.”

CSUSM sent the following statement to NBC 7 about the issue: 

"We learned that there had been a number of incident reports that had been filed at Palomar. Those reports combined with the incidents at our campus were packaged together to share with the DA. We believe, based on the information and history that we have, that there is an ongoing threat to our campus community, which is why we issued the timely warning. Since issuing the warning there have been additional victims that have come forward."

It is unclear how many incidents Ofoedu has been tied to.

Police say if you see him on campus or have been a victim yourself, call university police at 760-750-4567 or the campus’ SAFE hotline at 760-750-SAFE.

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 27, 2014
Send the nigga back to Nigeria. He can continue sucking boko haram's toes.

Yuck.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 27, 2014
“It didn’t happen,” Ofoedu said. “[size=13pt]I personally don’t remember being on campus at Cal State San Marcos because I don’t actually go there[/size].”

Ofoedu was arrested on suspicion of battery, but according to the crime alert, [size=13pt]he has indicated that he will return to the CSUSM campus [/size]

Obviously, this nigga has been sucking so much toe fungi, he forgot how to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by nduchucks: 4:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Which kind tory be dis? Why the girls remove shoe and put toe for the boy mouth? abi dem no dey wear shoe for dia? secondly, why the girls no kick de guy teeth off, if no be say dem dey enjoy the lickry sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Truckpusher(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2014
smh
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by armyofone(m): 4:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Ummmm, footie eating huh. Hope he is eating well done footie grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2014
LMAO.. I didn't know I'll live to see and/or hear a Nigerian that has a foot fetish..

pDude:
Just look at another Nigerian making the country proud embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by PapiWata: 5:44am On Oct 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
LMAO.. I didn't know I'll live to see and/or hear a Nigerian that has a foot fetish..

Ha ha me neither. I can just imagine that goat-looking gentleman crawling around on his hands and knees under college cafeteria tables, his eyes bulging with anticipation as he surveys all the female feet lined up in front of his twitching nose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by mizjules(f): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2014
nduchucks:
Which kind tory be dis? Why the girls remove shoe and put toe for the boy mouth? abi dem no dey wear shoe for dia? secondly, why the girls no kick de guy teeth off, if no be say dem dey enjoy the lickry sef?
Exactly what I was thinking!
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by mizjules(f): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2014
So after licking their feet what next? Will it satisfy him sexually? Nawa + I wonder wether the ladies were hypnothised.. See his head
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Beesluv: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Na wa o. Orisirisi. What does he stand to gain. The day he'l try it with a Nigerian, he'll lose all his teeth grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2014
He looks sick to me
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by newguy1(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2014
D dude is cursed dat is d logical explanation for dis sh.it he his doin abi wetin person fit talk say do am, n y r dey putin dir toe down for him to lick.
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by newguy1(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Sorry dude i was quick to judge, i dont think dat is what actually happen mayb he carassed just one women n u know been a black man d story will b repainted as say he is twisted unstairs.trust if these was true he would have been arrested for sexual harassment.
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by PapiWata: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2014
newguy1:
Sorry dude i was quick to judge, i dont think dat is what actually happen mayb he carassed just one women n u know been a black man d story will b repainted as say he is twisted unstairs.trust if these was true he would have been arrested for sexual harassment.

Are you a connoisseur of foot licking as well ? You seem so desperate to defend this toe-sucking gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by walexGodson(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Wonder shall never end,may b na goat leg he go dey lick if he no see woman leg again
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by newguy1(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2014
PapiWata:

Are you a connoisseur of foot licking as well ? You seem so desperate to defend this toe-sucking gentleman.
sometime dis white makeup story to rubbish us black people sometime, we didnt really know his side of d story moreso u know white people if there is @least one witness dey would have arrested him for sexual harrassment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2014
Believe this and you will believe anything
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Such a vivid description..

PapiWata:

Ha ha me neither. I can just imagine that goat-looking gentleman crawling around on his hands and knees under college cafeteria tables, his eyes bulging with anticipation as he surveys all the female feet lined up in front of his twitching nose.
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by alexis007(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2014
.....the entire Igbo tribe denys this low-class animal.......not that he even got paid after doing it[and they say we like money too much]......Abeg...make one beta non-footlicking igbo patriot go close the gate of The river Niger bridge that leads in2 Igboland...incase he finally gets deported....
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Jeanfortune(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
PapiWata:

this got me cracking
Re: Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses by Jeanfortune(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2014
nduchucks:
hahahaha... i wondered d above too

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? / Girl Allegedly Changed To Snake While Being Robbed In Lagos / Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.