Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu (884 Views)

I Stopped My Political Ambition Because Of My Mother - Julius Agwu / Kate Henshaw Says Her Mum Was Against Her Political Ambition / Grammatical Error That May Ruin 9ICE Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu by AINATOLULOPE: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2p1bGl1cy1hZ3d1cmVyd3llLmdpZnw2MDA=[/img]

No doubt, Julius Agwu is one of the most successful entertainers in Nigeria today. His talents have afforded him the opportunity to stand before the kings and princes of this world.

Shortly after he declared to run for the position of the Governor of Rivers State, the Choba, Rivers State born multi-talent has started facing threats to his political ambition.

Speaking on 'Trending', a TV programme anchored by Toke Makinwa, Julius the Genius, revealed that occultists have been disturbing him to join them if he wants to become the next Governor of Rivers State.

The ace comedian said he never believed such things happen but added that his brother in the comedy ministry, Okey Bakasi who once contested for House of Assembly seat in Imo State had earlier warned him of such.

Julius, maintained that he has so far received several calls from people asking him to bring his picture and those of his opponents for them to 'boost' his chances of coming top in the forth-coming elections.

The happily married father of two, said he will never do fetish things to rule Rivers State.

"I am damn serious about this journey. I used my last show in Abuja to declare my intention and there is no going back on this", he assured.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13053029-occultists-are-after-my-political-ambition-julius-agwu
Re: Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu by eyeview: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2014
If you used your last show in Abuja to declare for governorship and people paid to gain access to the show,it means you charged people to see you declare.
You see why I don't take these artiste turned politicians serious? They are always collecting,never giving.

1 Like

Re: Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu by IfyAwazie(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Julius, To be Governor no go fit u abeg.
Re: Occultists Are After My Political Ambition - Julius Agwu by clean2: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Britney Spears!!! / Kanu Nwankwo Sets Up Photo Studio, Modeling Agency With Photo / Bobbi Kristina’s Family Calls For Her ‘husband’ Nick Gordon To Be Charged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.