Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School (514 Views)

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / Obasanjo Talks On How Many Children He Have & Late Wife Death / Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School by gistniyi: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School

http://gist.ng/2014/10/father-reunites-children-abandoned-8-years-boarding-school/

Re: Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School by godsamist: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2014
My heart greetings goes to the proprietor of the school who despite all odd stood with the family and to everyone involved thanks a millions.Let,my follow nigerians learn from this great live story not a home viedeo.
This is a typical life character of early nigerians in those good old days,where nigerians were brother's keeper.
Unlike what is obtainable this days.
And the father..Bravo bros..Many wants you crucified without listerning to ur good reasons..
First,i must congratulate u for,your boldness to show up in the first place,except one is spiritual it's just hard to understand what you went through..That somebody who once eats on the table suddenly starts eating on the floor..It's a wicked world indeed!
please brethren he really needs your prayers not condemnation
All the spell of his enemies against this family has expired..
Thank God,nothing last forever.May the Almighty speedy up your restoration as we awaits the mother's return!
Shallom!!!
Re: Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School by sammoe(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Really...

(1) (Reply)

Girl Put Up On Ebay For £50 In An Attempt To Find Mr Right / UNIBEN2014/2015 Freshers Whatsapp Group / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.