Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] (2955 Views)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) / 5 Students KILLED BY Trailer This Morning At Ajah Lekki + Road Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Gbolask24(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Alhaji Kassimu Umar, a Lecturer at the Taraba College of Education Zing, was on Friday burnt to death by an Angry mob after he allegedly hit and killed five primary school pupils with a vehicle he was driving.

Mr Joseph Kwaji, the Police Public Relations officer (PPRO), of the Taraba Police Command confirmed the incident in Jalingo.

He said that the mob forcefully removed Umar from the Pupule Police Outpost, where he went to report the incident, and the mob burnt him to death.

"In the early hours of today, one Kassimu Umar, who is believed to be a lecturer with COE, Zing had knocked down five primary school pupils in Zing, who all died on the spot.
"After he reported the incident to the Pupule Police Outstation, irate youths in their hundreds, stormed the station, dragged him out and lynched him.
"Our investigation revealed that the lecturer was trying to dodge a trailer, when he ran over the pupils whose ages ranged between eight and 11 years," he said.

check photos from the incident here>>http://gbolaskblog..com/2014/10/lecturer-burnt-to-death-for-killing-5.html
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by EmmanuelDon7(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Double wahala 4 death body.
Rest in peace
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by EmmanuelDon7(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Double wahala 4 death body.
Rest in peace
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by stexsy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gbolask24:
Alhaji Kassimu Umar, a Lecturer at the Taraba College of Education Zing, was on Friday burnt to death by an Angry mob after he allegedly hit and killed five primary school pupils with a vehicle he was driving.

Mr Joseph Kwaji, the Police Public Relations officer (PPRO), of the Taraba Police Command confirmed the incident in Jalingo.

He said that the mob forcefully removed Umar from the Pupule Police Outpost, where he went to report the incident, and the mob burnt him to death.

"In the early hours of today, one Kassimu Umar, who is believed to be a lecturer with COE, Zing had knocked down five primary school pupils in Zing, who all died on the spot.
"After he reported the incident to the Pupule Police Outstation, irate youths in their hundreds, stormed the station, dragged him out and lynched him.
"Our investigation revealed that the lecturer was trying to dodge a trailer, when he ran over the pupils whose ages ranged between eight and 11 years," he said.

check photos from the incident here>>http://gbolaskblog..com/2014/10/lecturer-burnt-to-death-for-killing-5.html
so the police cannot protect this man? He did d right thing by reporting to the police but the police still allowed them to drag him out n burn him to death, too bad
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by wizrisky(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wahala dey o. God help save ur children 4rm troubles.

Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
wizrisky:
ogbeni u just manage snap pinshure u cum dey show everybodi . . bTw 'JUNGLE JUSTICE' Which is wrong

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by 100Cents: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Blood of Jesus..
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by iyisco2001(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Choi, how him self take drive kill that kind no. Na f**k up o, I pity him family. And d families of them pikin. May there souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
wizrisky:

Is that the alhaji or what's with the pinshure oooo?
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
did the man do it on purpose?? gosh Nigerians! couldn't the police help him?!?! embarassed he should have been first charged yo court not burning him to death!! angry nmsorry to say this, but nigerian police are I diots! hitting five kids and killing them ain't good! RIP to them sad
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by jnrbayano(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
desire7:

As you can see he newly opened his nairaland account and seeks a quick relevance.

smiley
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by tolulope855(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
tis well
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
U just talk wetin dey my mind angry
desire7:

Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Gbolask24(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2014
stexsy:
so the police cannot protect this man? He did d right thing by reporting to the police but the police still allowed them to drag him out n burn him to death, too bad
Naija police are not diff from the angry mob
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Hahaha. Do me i do you. grin
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by Gbolask24(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2014
engrjidex:
Hahaha. Do me i do you. grin
Man no go vex

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by boss1310(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2014
this post dey confuse me.did the man kill students on purpose,how possible is it to drag somebody ftom police and burn him but the most confusing is that guy who put his picture here.
Re: Lecturer Burnt To Death For Killing 5 Students! [photo] by widowhusband: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Kai mmm goose pimples is catching me o. * mboribo ayen eka*

(1) (Reply)

NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal / Wow! I Scored 401 In My Jamb Result / Best Private Universities In Nigeria According To Chat GPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.