Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed (3628 Views)

Photo: Woman implants third breast to scare men away / There Is A New Trend Amongst Gay Men . . . Getting 'EXTREME' Booty Implants(pic) / Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by possibilita(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
A British woman died while
undergoing cosmetic surgery in
the Thai capital, police said on
Friday. Never woke up The woman experienced
complications from anaesthetics
late on Thursday while
undergoing an operation to
remove gluteal implants she had
received earlier. "She never woke up after the
anaesthetics were given to her
intravenously," Police Colonel
Chaliang Inthip said. Her body was being sent for an
autopsy to determine the actual
cause of death, police said,
adding that safety standards at
the clinic would also be checked.
South-East Asia has a large number of poorly-regulated,
cheap clinics that offer cosmetic
surgery to Westerners who
cannot afford it back home. Read:Woman turns her nipples into hearts inspired
by a drawing The NHS claims that the risk of dying from general anaesthesia
is about 1 in 100 000; however a
recent Time article suggested that these rates are back on
the rise. This is due to a higher
proportion of older people
undergoing surgery. A recent
German study found 1 in 10
people over the age of 65 are dead within a year of undergoing
surgery.
The victim in this case was just
24 years old. The surgeon,
however, was 51 and not
qualified to undertake this kind of procedure. The Daily Mail reported that the surgeon, Dr.
Sompob Saensiri, has been
arrested by Thai Police following
the death.
source-m.news24.com/nigeria/World/News/British-woman-dies-while-having-butt-implants-removed-20141027
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by pretydiva(f): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
I Jst dey imagine wey tin she go tel baba God
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by possibilita(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
pretydiva:
I Jst dey imagine wey tin she go tel baba God
got tired of the extra load and decided to retire it.
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by nomabeeee(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
God wil hv to forgive some ladies for bn soo fake..be real..be urself..it pays..
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by Truth24(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
I wasn't here ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by lomaxx: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Read th last sentence. The surgeon was not qualified to undertake the procedure.
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by darnley16(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
nomabeeee:
God wil hv to forgive some ladies for bn soo fake..be real..be urself..it pays..
how much? Or you want to tell me you don't and will never wear make up? Cos sister that's what been real is all about, u don't see we Niggas doing that now do you? We keep it real
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by nomabeeee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
darnley16:
how much? Or you want to tell me you don't and will never wear make up? Cos sister that's what been real is all about, u don't see we Niggas doing that now do you? We keep it real
hey dude..am giving an all round warning..am nt talking abt jst filters..off cos I wear filters.my post is just frm a piece I'v observed..most people over do the thing..keep it cool and real..that's jst wat I mean..beauty in simplicity..simplicity is jst classy..buh most pple dnt knw..
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by darnley16(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
nomabeeee:
hey dude..am giving an all round warning..am nt talking abt jst filters..off cos I wear filters.my post is just frm a piece I'v observed..most people over do the thing..keep it cool and real..that's jst wat I mean..beauty in simplicity..simplicity is jst classy..buh most pple dnt knw..
lol lady relax ok? Was just from a piece I observed too CTFD smiley
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by nomabeeee(f): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
darnley16:
lol lady relax ok? Was just from a piece I observed too CTFD smiley
lol go away jor u r mimicking me

1 Like

Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by darnley16(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
nomabeeee:
lol lady relax ok? Was just from a piece I observed too CTFD smiley,
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by SpaceGoat: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by darnley16(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
nomabeeee:
lol go away jor u r mimicking me
* smiles* exactly wink
Re: British Woman Dies While Having Butt Implants Removed by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
I want to be like Kim K undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rihanna Flaunts Her Bikini Body On Vacation / Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / WOW . .. YOU Need 2see Deez Early Versions Of Google, Youtube...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.