Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream (1052 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / He Made Her Scream As He Withdrew Gently / How To Make Her Scream In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream by Love2sing: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream
--------------- ------------
A cockroach had been having a good time with us in our room every blessed night and I was disturbed. I tried killing it each time but my wife tells me not to.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/instead-of-making-my-wife-scream-every.html?m=1
Re: Instead Of Making My Wife Scream Every Night A Cockroach Makes Her Scream by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
A cockroach had been having a good time with us in our room every blessed night and I was disturbed. I tried killing it each time but my
wife tells me not to. So this morning when my wife had gone to work I picked up a broom and searched for it all over the room. I saw it
in between the ghana must go bags in the clothes drawer and forced it out. I placed it close to the door and tried killing it with the
broom, and it gave me the go ahead saying; Go ahead and kill me you coward. Jealousy! That's what you are. You are just jealous that,
every night, I make your wife scream more than you do when I climb her.

(1) (Reply)

When African Parents Are Broke But Don't Know How To Tell The Kids / Hillarious:- A Lady's Car Problem / Checkout This Funny Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.