Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers (2249 Views)

Account Officers: Hotel In V.i, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by obagoriola: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
URGENT VACANCY: Account Officers & Audit Officers - HND/Bsc, 2-3 years experience. Attributes; Smart, Intelligent. Send CV to bdvacancy@gmail.com. Use the position apply for as the subject of your email.
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by edrys(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
obagoriola:
URGENT VACANCY: Account Officers & Audit Officers - HND/Bsc, 2-3 years experience. Attributes; Smart, Intelligent. Send CV to bdvacancy@gmail.com. Use the position apply for as the subject of your email.
Location?
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Company's name?
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by obagoriola: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
edrys:

Location?

Anywhere in Lagos/Benin/Warri
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Slytacus(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2014
obagoriola:
Good morning bro, I am @ the venue (Rondatoks) now, for the test/interview. Pls, if you can assist with what to expect for the test and how the whole process look' like? I will really appreciate. Thanks a lot
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Slytacus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
obagoriola:

Anywhere in Lagos/Benin/Warri
Thank you sir for identifying me @ the center, I didn't post on time due to ba3 and not knowing the invite came thro this post, because the name of the firm was not mentioned on ur earlier post. Pls, still assist me to fully get this job and I won't fail u and ur firm. Imhanroboyi Sylvester by name. Thanks so much.
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by obagoriola: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Slytacus:

Thank you sir for identifying me @ the center, I didn't post on time due to ba3 and not knowing the invite came thro this post, because the name of the firm was not mentioned on ur earlier post. Pls, still assist me to fully get this job and I won't fail u and ur firm. Imhanroboyi Sylvester by name. Thanks so much.

You need prove yourself in the test and the interview

2 Likes

Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Slytacus(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
obagoriola:

Thanks boss. God have seen me through the test stage and I believe Him to complete what He has started.
Thank you so much for the info and ur encouragement.
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Emeka71(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
obagoriola:
Have applied now. Pls sir I;m willing to pursue My career in Audit Firm
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Slytacus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
obagoriola:

Good evening sir, i have been expecting message for the 2nd(final) interview but nothing yet. Please, I want to know if others have been reach or we all are still waiting? Please, I really need this info and the job. I can be reach on 07069039743. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Emeka71(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Slytacus:

Good evening sir, i have been expecting message for the 2nd(final) interview but nothing yet. Please, I want to know if others have been reach or we all are still waiting? Please, I really need this info and the job. I can be reach on 07069039743. Thank you sir.
I that applied on Wednesday have not been invited At all. I am willing and prepared for the Job.
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by KBARBIE(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I also applied for this job as an account officer, I'm yet to get any message pertaining any interview. Pls when was the message sent ? I applied yesterday though.
Re: Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers by Emeka71(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Is this door still open?

(1) (Reply)

WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CENTRE Test/interview On 5th March, 2015. What's Next? / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria 2015 / New Graduate Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.