Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Pls Dont Ignore This One Of Our Fan Sent This Picture And Message To Our Inbox - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Dont Ignore This One Of Our Fan Sent This Picture And Message To Our Inbox (1113 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Charlie Boy Shares Shocking Mail A Fan Sent Him About Joining Illuminati / See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Dont Ignore This One Of Our Fan Sent This Picture And Message To Our Inbox by king32(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
PLS DONT IGNORE THIS
One of our fan sent this picture and message to our
inbox
My name is Vera and the picture you are seeing is my
elder brother.
He is the only hope we have in our family. We are 7 in
number. My Dad, Mum sold everything they had to
see him alone go through university so that he can
help us the younger ones when he graduates.
He was given an automatic employment as a lecturer
from the school he graduated from because he made a
first class result. He was also given a car on the same
day.
On his way back home from the graduation, he was
involved in a terrible road accident, he is currently in
coma.
The Doctors say his chance of surviving is 50/50.
Pls fans, pray that my brother doesnt die, if he dies my
mum and dad will kill themselves. He is the only
hope our family has.
Now Lets pray.
In this matter, God has the final say, Let us join our
faith together to pray for Vera's Brother who's in
coma. In the mighty name of Jesus, Father we commit
Vera's
brother into ur able hands, we don't care what the
doctors say abt him but we trust that You can heal him
from any wound or shock.
We declare him healed in the mighty name of Jesus!
Amen! I know you have a good heart.
Pls it's abt saving a life so pls and pls, dnt scroll
down without typing 'Amen', no matter your religion. (Commet Here)
(join us on Facebook)

Re: Pls Dont Ignore This One Of Our Fan Sent This Picture And Message To Our Inbox by noblealuu: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
.No Loss, No Lack and No Limitation for N'landers who believe in the indespicable power of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Vera, if this piece of info is true, ur bro will survive the mishap in Jesus' Name!!!
Re: Pls Dont Ignore This One Of Our Fan Sent This Picture And Message To Our Inbox by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gbolask24:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eMfpOj0ADrU/VEwL1Uw269I/AAAAAAADwpo/31ULkbQL4PY/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

Actress Chika Ike is done with Dubai and has taken the fun to Istanbul. See more photos after the cut

More Photos>>http://gbolaskblog..com/2014/10/sexy-photos-chika-ike-takes-fun-to.html
This guy sef! Na by force to click your blog? Just blocking every thread with silly ad.

AMEN to the prayer jare. Speedy recovery to your brother.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question: Where Is Chika Ike Getting Her Money From? / A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) / ‘I Had A Crush On Tiwa Savage Before She Got Married’ – Shaydee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.