Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. (3114 Views)

This Is Cheating Mikel Slams Egypt For Not Playing Fair / Was John Terry's Red Card A Fair One / Whats A Fair Price For Yakubu? 1m Or 8m Pounds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by Johnbosco77(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
I am a staunch follower of www.goal.com. I am also in love with their EDITORIALS. I have come to realise that Ben Hayward (who is supposed to be a Spanish writer without bias and sentiments) is a big fan of Messi and Barcelona. while being anti Ronald and Real Madrid. Ben is too quick to write editorials about Messi or Barca when they win matches but too slow to write when they loose. Since the dismantling of Barca by Madrid last Saturday, he has not written any editorial about that match, if it were to be the other way round, we would have seen a jaw dropping editorial dissing Madrid. but immediately after that match, it was Kris Voakes, goal.com international Editor that has written not one but two editorials after that match.
next stop now for Ben Hayward will be Barca's next win, and we will see another editorial from him.
Ben is simply anti Madrid and Ronaldo.!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by patwilly(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
so what? send him a mail then. what do you want us to do about it?
Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by Johnbosco77(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
patwilly:
so what? send him a mail then. what do you want us to do about it?
abeg no wound ur life oooo. its my opinion and my write up. I didn't ask u yo do anything. beta park well parwilly.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by stevemims(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnbosco77:
I am a staunch follower of www.goal.com. I am also in love with their EDITORIALS. I have come to realise that Ben Hayward (who is supposed to be a Spanish writer without bias and sentiments) is a big fan of Messi and Barcelona. while being anti Ronald and Real Madrid. Ben is too quick to write editorials about Messi or Barca when they win matches but too slow to write when they loose. Since the dismantling of Barca by Madrid last Saturday, he has not written any editorial about that match, if it were to be the other way round, we would have seen a jaw dropping editorial dissing Madrid. but immediately after that match, it was Kris Voakes, goal.com international Editor that has written not one but two editorials after that match.
next stop now for Ben Hayward will be Barca's next win, and we will see another editorial from him.
Ben is simply anti Madrid and Ronaldo.!!
oh oh... That's not true. He did write about the defeat same night,ben has always been fair in his write up. If left to me i would say hes more into ronaldo than messi
Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by patwilly(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnbosco77:

abeg no wound ur life oooo. its my opinion and my write up. I didn't ask u yo do anything. beta park well parwilly.
lol. as if ranting about it on here solves the situation.. wink
Johnbosco77:

lol. as if ranting about it on here solves the situation..
Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by parrotibaba(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
its natural dat u get attracted to a particular stuff ...

but for me both,Kris voakes,Ben Hayward n even ed dove r doing a great job as it is,no sight of favoritism, non at all...
Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by Johnbosco77(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
stevemims:
oh oh... That's not true. He did write about the defeat same night,ben has always been fair in his write up. If left to me i would say hes more into ronaldo than messi

he did not oooooo. go back and check well. the two editorials written about that match are:
1: ronaldo and benzema batter barca.
2: five things we learned from el clasico.
all written by Kris Voakes.
Re: Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer. by Johnbosco77(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
stevemims:
he was only quick to say #suarez's gamble backfires #.
whether Suarez started or not , Madrid would still win d match. instead of him to praise Madrid(Dats y I call him anti Madrid and Ronald) he went ahead to find a blame for barca.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Provisional World Cup List Out / Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria / Info On Rollerblade Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.