Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? (549 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? by arvinsloane(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Between android and apple.. Which is the better OS and why?
Apple??
Oh my goodness... Apple discriminates, segregates,
disassociates and alienates itself from every other system.
See... Apple is very stingy. It's either you're Apple as s devise
or forget that app you desire to install.
Apple is very selfish.
Android Oh no! It's great. It has helped many people in
many ways. As a system, it's selfless. As a political system, it is
DEMOCRATIC

Re: Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? by Collinz2(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
I love android, cus its quietly brilliant (HTC) and life's companion (GALAXY S4). And u can design ur world with ur hand
Re: Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? by oyekanmi001(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Collinz2:
I love android, cus its quietly brilliant (HTC) and life's companion (GALAXY S4).

yeah android is highly flexible with lots of customisable features and unlimited ways of sharing media and apps while apple is stingy with content.
but the good news is there is a new app you can use to share pictures between android and iphones very easily, it is called fotoswipe. you can check out details here. http://igoknow.com/share-pictures-easily-between-android-and-iphones-using-the-new-fotoswipe-app/
Re: Android Or Apple. Which Of These OS Do You Prefer And Why? by goldtooth: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
i love andriod. Apple is usually not compatible with non apple devices. Even to pair a non apple device via bluetooth is impossible. Mtcheew i dont know why they do that. #GoogleForLife

(1) (Reply)

2014 Best Game Titles From Game Studios In Nigeria / Urgently In Need Of Tablets 10.1"........ / Please Who Has Rooted Tecno Y4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.