Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Life As An Enigma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life As An Enigma (754 Views)

The Enigma Of John The Baptist / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness / Paul Kokoski On New Atheism [Enigma's "Evangelical" Atheists. ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As An Enigma by Odisco2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello everyone,
This is not a greeting message nor a piece of complementary. I am baffled with the miseries of life and It's high time I put these enigmas online.
Many have thought in same line with me But some have failed in asking the most mind-blowing question "What is life?". Apart from the common conception of life as The period of time during which an object is recognizable Which is the broad definition of life as it relates to human, animal and plant. Do we see life beyond this? The "spirikoko " does not just see life in this view, there is an after life Where after the death of the earthly body, the soul join with God in heaven (that is If the body live a righteous life while on earth)..Hey! ,hold it right there, Why do we live knowing well that we will die eventually? Is there any reason I came into this world? Do I have a
purpose? Why did nature created of me? These are some of the question that bother my mind for a while now.
DO YOU THINK THERE IS ESSENCE OF LIFE?
Re: Life As An Enigma by adult91: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Odisco2:
Hello everyone,
This is not a greeting message nor a piece of complementary. I am baffled with the miseries of life and It's high time I put these enigmas online.
Many have thought in same line with me But some have failed in asking the most mind-blowing question "What is life?". Apart from the common conception of life as The period of time during which an object is recognizable Which is the broad definition of life as it relates to human, animal and plant. Do we see life beyond this? The "spirikoko " does not just see life in this view, there is an after life Where after the death of the earthly body, the soul join with God in heaven (that is If the body live a righteous life while on earth)..Hey! ,hold it right there, Why do we live knowing well that we will die eventually? Is there any reason I came into this world? Do I have a
purpose? Why did nature created of me? These are some of the question that bother my mind for a while now.

the ost of the guy who is wedding u put. does the guy work in bayelsa?
Re: Life As An Enigma by Odisco2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
adult91:

the ost of the guy who is wedding u put. does the guy work in bayelsa?

Yes. You know him?
Re: Life As An Enigma by excadz(m): 3:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Odisco2:
Hello everyone,

Life was created by the Great Spirit of the Universe. LIfe is conscious but not Aware (it doesnt know what it is) so its on a quest for universal awareness. Each of us is born as a part of that quest to collect information and feed the collective intelligence of Life. We are unaware that we are tools because if we knew our true purpose we may choose not to participate and commit suicide. Therefore Life equipts us with Desires to facilitate a sense of happiness.

We created gods to give ourselves purpose then surpress the Desires of Life to serve our gods. (Religion is a self descipline exercise) Humans only have 2 mental states, (Conscience and Desire). All our actions and emotions are generated from those two things. Conscience comes from the Great Spirit and Desire comes from Life the Entity. Find more answers at 320ro.com

(1) (Reply)

A letter to the church in Nigeria / The Power Of Decrees. / Is It Possible To Cast Out Demons By Quoting Bible From A Tablet/android Phone.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.