Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? (4920 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 / Where Can I Find A Good Mechanic That Convert Right Hand Cars To Left In Lagos / Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi my amiable nairalanders, please i want to fix some problems with my honda crv, is there any known mechanic at oyigbo, very good at his job and maybe probably uses a scanner you can recommend me to.
please note, i dont want the one that will bill the living day light outta my system, that iswhy i am looking for one at oyigbo close to where i can easily buy any parts.

I await your usual kind responses. Thanks
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
And by the way, I have got a clean brilliance for sale and a honda bulldog. PM me if interested
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
And by the way, I have got a clean brilliance for sale and a honda bulldog. PM me if interested
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by luvinhubby(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
You have to specify what kind of fault you need fixed in.your CRV to determine if you will need a rewire, mechanic or panel beater.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by mayor2013: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Narrate the problem of your crv
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by mejai(m): 12:57am On Oct 28, 2014
go to Willoughby street for DAT area and ask of short man. come back and give ya testimony
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2014
While in motion, the rate at which it changes gear is unusual. It is an automatic transmission, and i expect a smooth transmission, but it sometimes jerk. I was advised to change the gear sensor or something.

The crv is a 98 model crv, it consumes more fuel than usual. I spend 1500 from berger to ikoyi and return. I term that to be expensive.

The salincer (please correct my spelling), i mean the exhaust anyway, it makes a very weird noise, and it is not leaking. I recently gave a panel beater that worked some stuffs inside, but it makes so much noise now. Initially it wasn't.

The steering keeps steering to the right in motion, i really don't know why. I am sure it has nothing to do with alignment or balancing. I recently gave a mechanic to check the two front tires if they were ok, and he padded it up with some round black rubbers. Now if i am making a U-turn, the tires drag a lot.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ayampissed: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2014
call this guy 07089213980, once used that crv.

1 Like

Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
ayampissed:
call this guy 07089213980, once used that crv.
Where is he located please?
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
kart042000:
While in motion, the rate at which it changes gear is unusual. It is an automatic transmission, and i expect a smooth transmission, but it sometimes jerk. I was advised to change the gear sensor or something.

The crv is a 98 model crv, it consumes more fuel than usual. I spend 1500 from berger to ikoyi and return. I term that to be expensive.

The salincer (please correct my spelling), i mean the exhaust anyway, it makes a very weird noise, and it is not leaking. I recently gave a panel beater that worked some stuffs inside, but it makes so much noise now. Initially it wasn't.

The steering keeps steering to the right in motion, i really don't know why. I am sure it has nothing to do with alignment or balancing. I recently gave a mechanic to check the two front tires if they were ok, and he padded it up with some round black rubbers. Now if i am making a U-turn, the tires drag a lot.

the transmission start with simple thing scan the car and also change the transmission oil

steering to the right all you need is that to be aligned aka wheel alignment what do you mean you gave a mechanic to check if the front tyres where OK are you a blind driver that can not see that the tyres are worn out ?

then on the exhaust am lost you say it makes a lot of noise but there is no leak, is the noise a metal to metal one or sound from the exhaust? a simple check if the exhaust is not leaking is closing the exhaust end with your hand and if there is a leaking you hear hear the pressure leaking

the on fuel consumption is it something you have observed or something you have told or comparing with a friend's car?
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
ZIMDRILL:

the transmission start with simple thing scan the car and also change the transmission oil

steering to the right all you need is that to be aligned aka wheel alignment what do you mean you gave a mechanic to check if the front tyres where OK are you a blind driver that can not see that the tyres are worn out ?

then on the exhaust am lost you say it makes a lot of noise but there is no leak, is the noise a metal to metal one or sound from the exhaust? a simple check if the exhaust is not leaking is closing the exhaust end with your hand and if there is a leaking you hear hear the pressure leaking

the on fuel consumption is it something you have observed or something you have told or comparing with a friend's car?
For the transmission, the gear oil has been changed, as well as the gear sensors cleaned.
When i said front tyres, i didnt mean the tyres in itself but the front wheels, my tyres are new, I hope you understand better now.
The exhaust, the noise comes from the filter, inside.There are no leakages.
For the fuel consumption, just used my initiatives to assume.
And please i need you to recommend a good mechanic at oyigbo. Thank you
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by SHABZ: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
@luvinhubby, how can I contact you?
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ayampissed: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
kart042000:
Where is he located please?

His location is oyigbo.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayampissed:

His location is oyigbo.
Ok thanks, i sure will put a call across to him, but i counting on your words that he knows the job. I know a street mech at oyigbo too, but not too sure of his hands on, i dont want someone to do try and error, and then i have to be paying for the mechanics mistake.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ayampissed: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
kart042000:

Ok thanks, i sure will put a call across to him, but i counting on your words that he knows the job. I know a street mech at oyigbo too, but not too sure of his hands on, i dont want someone to do try and error, and then i have to be paying for the mechanics mistake.

He is someone i know very well and they only repair Honda.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayampissed:

He is someone i know very well and they only repair Honda.

Ok thanks, i sure would drop a feedback.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
kart042000:

For the transmission, the gear oil has been changed, as well as the gear sensors cleaned.
When i said front tyres, i didnt mean the tyres in itself but the front wheels, my tyres are new, I hope you understand better now.
The exhaust, the noise comes from the filter, inside.There are no leakages.
For the fuel consumption, just used my initiatives to assume.
And please i need you to recommend a good mechanic at oyigbo. Thank you

when the transmission oil was changed was the car having the problem already ? why were the sensors getting cleaned ?

on the wheels go for wheel aligment

as for fuel consumption an exhaust leak will affect fuel consumption
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
ZIMDRILL:

when the transmission oil was changed was the car having the problem already ? why were the sensors getting cleaned ?

on the wheels go for wheel aligment

as for fuel consumption an exhaust leak will affect fuel consumption

The transmission oil was changed because of the jerking whilst switching between gears. Or early movement jerking. I recently changed the engine sit, that was what i was told before that it was broken.

For the front wheels it vibrates the steering on motion and gradually drifts to the right
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by Exponental(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2014
most likely d catalyst in d exhaust is bad. repair in not efficient. replace.
check ur MAF sensor too.
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by kart042000(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2014
@ayampissed, i did call the man on thursday, and on friday when i got to oyigbo, i called him and he didnt pick.
I actually knew a mechanic at oyigbo by the name Jeje, i was just a little skeptical about him fixing the car, but i took my chances with him yesterday, He did an awesome job

They changed the gear switch sensors, and changed the gear oil to ATF gear oil. The wheels, the upper arm just by the shock absorber, a little knob where replaced, i no longer feel the drag while turning as well as the gear jacking. I was advised to go for wheel alignment and balancing.

The exhaust was changed, i mean the pot. The noise has stopped and the car even revs better now.

1 Like

Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by ayampissed: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
kart042000:
@ayampissed, i did call the man on thursday, and on friday when i got to oyigbo, i called him and he didnt pick.
I actually knew a mechanic at oyigbo by the name Jeje, i was just a little skeptical about him fixing the car, but i took my chances with him yesterday, He did an awesome job

They changed the gear switch sensors, and changed the gear oil to ATF gear oil. The wheels, the upper arm just by the shock absorber, a little knob where replaced, i no longer feel the drag while turning as well as the gear jacking. I was advised to go for wheel alignment and balancing.

The exhaust was changed, i mean the pot. The noise has stopped and the car even revs better now.

Can't say why my guy refused to pick your calls but he is very good at his job. Sometimes, things these guys(mechanics) do just make one feel really insecure using them but again what can we do but try to patronize them because we believe they can do it. Anyway, am glad to hear your car is fixed, quite a bit done on the car i'd say. kudos to your mechanic and drive safe mann smiley

1 Like

Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by dhemmyhardy(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2014
@kart042000

Hello I got this your post late you can partner with me at No 4 Aje street off sabo yaba very close to
Oyingbo. You don't need to worry about your car handling because we scan your car before fixing it and we have other seasoned engineer at our work shop to handle other service like panel beating ,spray painting, electrical. Is a one stop Garage.

You can contact on 07035443363 or 08025707879

Regards
Tunde (professor)

2 Likes

Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
I know a very good and honest Honda mechanic in abuja, You can reach him if u reside in abuja
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by depair: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
dhemmyhardy:
@kart042000

what other make of car do u fix n what is ur bills like

Hello I got this your post late you can partner with me at No 4 Aje street off sabo yaba very close to
Oyingbo. You don't need to worry about your car handling because we scan your car before fixing it and we have other seasoned engineer at our work shop to handle other service like panel beating ,spray painting, electrical. Is a one stop Garage.

You can contact on 07035443363 or 08025707879

Regards
Tunde (professor)

what other make of car do u fix n what is ur bills like

w
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by EVehicleConsult: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
kart042000:

check the air fuel system,your catalyst found inside the exhaust for the fuel consumption.transmission fluid level and type.do a computerized alignment and check your break caliper get more help 08033997207
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by temi4fash(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
kart042000:
Hi my amiable nairalanders, please i want to fix some problems with my honda crv, is there any known mechanic at oyigbo, very good at his job and maybe probably uses a scanner you can recommend me to.
please note, i dont want the one that will bill the living day light outta my system, that iswhy i am looking for one at oyigbo close to where i can easily buy any parts.

I await your usual kind responses. Thanks

Hello Boss,

Am having same issues with my Honda City scanned it and it showed P1887.

They serviced the sensors and it is still giving me same issues. Hard shift at 80km/h
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by glasshouse(m): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Am using a Honda bullet 95 model .
When am in motion and I apply brake the car goes off. I have changed fuel pump, brake savo, idle sensor, serviced ejector mouth too and the problem is still there .
The mechanic is saying its brainbox . pls I need help on how to solve the issue . thanks
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by mandarin: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please who have an idea of a good honda mechanic or rewire that can fix the kind of problem stated up here on crv. The person living around Ketu Berger to Mowe axis for ease of reach. Many thanks
Re: Good Mechanic Of Honda At Oyigbo. Any Known Please??? by Structuralman: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2021
mandarin:
Please who have an idea of a good honda mechanic or rewire that can fix the kind of problem stated up here on crv. The person living around Ketu Berger to Mowe axis for ease of reach. Many thanks

Contact Luvinhubby
However he is at oyinbo

(1) (Reply)

Trading In My 2005 Lexus ES330 For A 2011 Honda Accord / How Much Does Lexus Gx470 ECU (brain Box) Cost / Golf 2 Gear Box Used On Golf 3 Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.