Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed (3484 Views)

Wizkid Arrested For Smoking Weed In Kenya / Wizkid Arrested And Handkuffed For POSSESSION Of MARIJUANA In Kenya / Fake Wizkid Arrested in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by matrixx9(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For
Smoking Weed
Visiting Nigerian singer Wizkid was arrested from his
Nairobi Crown Plaza hotel room on Saturday
afternoon and quizzed by police only hours before
his
flight back to Lagos.
The arrest was in connection with allegations that he
was caught smoking illegal substances.
The incident happened at around 1pm just as the
Caro singer was checking out of his hotel room where
he has been staying for a week, since his last week’s
concert.
According to our sources, Wizkid was caught
smoking
‘weed’ inside the hotel in which smoking is
prohibited.
The hotel’s Front Officer asked him why he was
smoking before the two got into a heated argument
attracting security officers who ended up calling the
police to arrest him.
Before police officers cuffed him and drove him to
Capital Hill police station where he was quizzed, the
hotel had already charged him with Sh50, 000
smoking penalty, which he paid through his credit
card.
Coming to his rescue was his newly found Kenyan
flame Victoria Kimani, who followed him to the
police
station shortly after he had been arrested.
Victoria had been with the singer at the hotel the
previous day.
Wizkid was due to leave for Lagos at around 3pm
and
was forced to cancel the flight due to the drama

Source : http://..com.es/2014/10/wizkid-arrested-in-kenya.html

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by tutaboi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol....the boy think say na nija....he should learn
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by valmunich(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why do I think this is a lie? sad
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by matrixx9(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:
Why do I think this is a lie? sad
what's your proof that it's a lie
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by valmunich(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
matrixx9:
what's your proof that it's a lie
Bloggers can come up with anything undecided
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by matrixx9(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:

Bloggers can come up with anything undecided
lol buh this blogger doesn't lie.. Besides there's no advert on his site that you'll say that he's going for money.. Just service
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
http://kenya.afrolly.com/?news=wizkid-arrested-for-smoking-weed-at-crowne-plaza-hotel-in-nairobi

TRUE STORY from the Kenyan Sources grin grin grin but we know the boy smokes gbana naa abi are we surprised
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Picture or idonbilivit...
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by radiant3(f): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
He must av thought dat kenya is just like nigeria where some people ar above d law!

Smh for him...
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by JEITO: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
What do people get from smoking and drinking alcohol? Why do what has more harm on your health and obviously affect your actions
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by iluvweed(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
JEITO:
What do people get from smoking and drinking alcohol? Why do what has more harm on your health and obviously affect your actions

Rhetorical Question......... undecided
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Aikon: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
If this is true, then he should be jailed there on a foreign soil
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its nat all abouh pulling crowd.

Its abouh decorum, self respect and positive mind set.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by JEITO: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
iluvweed:

Rhetorical Question......... undecided
I guess you can answer it anyway since you luv weed

Telme the gains of smoking?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by omanifrank(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
ok
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by iluvweed(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
JEITO:
I guess you can answer it anyway since you luv weed

Telme the gains of smoking?

Bros you smoke, you nor smoke....You go die!....So why don't you enjoy life while you can?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by JEITO: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
iluvweed:

Bros you smoke, you nor smoke....You go die!....So why don't you enjoy life while you can?
. My living is not about dying one day! Actually, I didn't know smoking is enjoyment o, I thought it was health-damaging ni
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by UnknownT: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guess Samklef was right then?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by tmtech: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
I SMH when I heard wizzy's voice during his performance @ felaberation..... His voice don dey tilt toward reminisce own....
He shud ask baba 9ice y he dey abadon music..... Ganja na badt tin
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Wizzy easy oundecided
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by missdebs(f): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2014
FNN
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by 360musicng(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2014
check out this hot music from oritse femi titled culture .. download and enjoy

http://www..com/music-oritse-femi-culture-prod-by-puffy-tee/
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nonybb: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
g
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by djeezy(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by matrixx9(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
djeezy:
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
lol.. I think say i go make fp
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by reyvape: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.You can aslo get,rolling papers, vaporizers, shisha and other cool stuff. you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by mubzord(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
dis is story is fake

(1) (Reply)

Hardwork Pays! Olamide Flaunts His Wallet Full Of Money [see Photos] / Actress Mary Uranta Shares New Promo Photos / One Thing Nobody Ever Told You About 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.