Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour (54086 Views)

D'banj's Koko Club Tour In ABUJA At The Banks (Photos) / D'banj Parties With A Pointed Nipple Cake In Abuja (photos) / Wizkid Sprays Money On Fans At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by maylisa(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2014
danbrowndmf:
are u sure?
yes grin
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by maylisa(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
seedord247:

Are you pregnant?
yes for you. Lol
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by danbrowndmf(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
maylisa:
yes grin
hw do i bliv u na.wink
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by hijaynation(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Femistico:
abeg who is wizkid? whatz is age dat he'z aving girlfriend..make he go back to schl jor..and I fink this mod is drunk
abeg gimme davido's thread anytime anyday
the guy get money pass all those med &sug stud.....xo skul ain't his p....shey miley go skul abeg make we hear word abt skul....when it comes to music money I think davido is like a son to him
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by crystaldale: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by maylisa(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
danbrowndmf:
hw do i bliv u na.wink
my dear you just have to grin.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by udswagz: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
we all know how we spam differents threads
trying to market our products and services,
something is here to help you market your products,
are you a shop owner in the remote corners of lagos ?
do you want to market your products to people in other
places outside your location.
visit www.amibaa.com
Signup as a merchant and let people find your products.
If you are really serious about increasing sales and making
money this December better visit www.amibaa.com
don't say i did not tell you ooo
NB: If you register from your shop, we will automatically get your address so that when potential customers want to buy your products, We will lead them straight to your shop.

Get started, it free, for the first 200 shops. amibaa.com
we currently have 116 shops now.
call: +234 08133482552
Re: Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour by danbrowndmf(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
maylisa:
my dear you just have to grin.
hmmm.ha no gree joor.wink

ha go gree small if u go......wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body / Bbnaija: Tboss Arrives Nigeria, Pictured With Her Brother (photo) / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.