Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Beyonce Launches Activewear Label (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Launches Activewear Label (pics) (575 Views)

Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics / See What Beyonce Gave Jay -Z On His 43rd Birthday. / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Launches Activewear Label (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2014
BEYONCE is launching an activewear label with Topshop, which will include “clothing, footwear and accessories across dance, fitness and sports categories”. The singing superstar has created a 50-50 partnership with the British retailer, listed as Parkwood Topshop Athletic Ltd, to produce an athletic streetwear brand, which is – as yet – unnamed.

“I could not think of a better partner as I continue to grow the Parkwood business. I have always loved Topshop for its fashion credentials and forward thinking,” Beyoncé said in a statement today. “Working with its development team to create and produce a technical and fashion-led collection is exciting, and I’m looking forward to participating in all aspects of this partnership.”

Philip Green – owner of Arcadia, which operates Topshop – was keen to distinguish this venture from other high-profile celebrity collections on the market, noting that this is a “partnership” rather than a conventional collaboration.

source:
http://www.naijasizzle.com/entertainment/style/beyounce-launches-activewear-label-with-topshop/

(1) (Reply)

Gbaun! Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire, Says Chibok Girls Are Already Married Off / Ronaldo Has Overtaken Messi-wayne Rooney / Noni Fruit Anti Aging Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.