Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Help A Friend In Confusion About His Age! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Friend In Confusion About His Age! (689 Views)

Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity / Should He Falsify His Age To Get A Job? / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend In Confusion About His Age! by NELBREN: 4:38am On Oct 28, 2014
I graduated 'late', later did my Masters and is now 30 - 31 yrs old with good grades though. It is quite obvious that my age has fallen outside most of the recruiters' age requirement. Is it better for me to remove anything concerning my age in my CV (even when I obtained my certificates) or leave it?

Do not bicker; only friendly and useful pieces of advice please!
Re: Help A Friend In Confusion About His Age! by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2014
"Why answer a question that was not asked?"

If you feel your age holds you back then don't reference it. Only if your to-be employers ask would it be okay to disclose your age.
Re: Help A Friend In Confusion About His Age! by hayoakins(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
You may want to retain your age but take off the graduation dates that is if you were working and studying at the same time. With that your experience may be the added advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Employee ? / 10 Sales Boys And Girls Needed / Blog Content Writers Needed In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.