Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To Increase Your Income And Achieve Your Business Goals For 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Income And Achieve Your Business Goals For 2014 (570 Views)

Embrace Beepxtra And Achieve Your Financial Dream / Top 25 MUST-HAVE Plans & Goals For 2014 / How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Income And Achieve Your Business Goals For 2014 by businessMODE(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Whatever your field is, all you need to do if you want to double your income is simply to double the quality or quantity of what you do for that income now so that what you would be doing afterwards is worth twice as much. But before then, you must ask yourself, “What is the critical constraint that holds me back or sets the speed on how fast I double my income?” If you want to double your income, the first thing you should put into consideration is to tackle the critical constraint or the limiting factor that holds you back from going ahead then move on with what is compatible with your progress.

I know a friend who is now one of the highest paid professionals in his field. Last year January, he set some goals he wants to achieve and among them was to double his income over a period of three years. To achieve that, he applied the 80/20 rule to his client base. From his records, he found that 20% of his clients contributed 80% of his profits, and that the amount of time spent on a high-profit client was pretty much the same amount of time spent on a low-profit client. In other words, he was dividing his time equally over the number of tasks that he does while only 20% of those items contributes 80% of his results.

So he drew a line on his list of clients under those who represented the top 20% and then called in other professionals in his industry and very carefully, politely, and strategically handed off the 80% of his clients that only represented 20% of his business income. That sounds crazy, especially when everyone else is scrambling for a market share in an unfair economy, but it’s crazier to want to keep the 80% when they only contribute 20% and take same time as the other 20% who contribute 80%.

He then put together a profile of his top clients and began looking in the marketplace exclusively for the type of client who fit the profile using referral from the satisfied high paying clients he had. In other words, he was on the look for clients with same traits which include same spending habits and purchase power who could become a major profit contributor to his business, and whom he in turn could serve with the level of excellence that his clients were accustomed to.

With this strategy, instead of doubling his income in a long span of three years, he doubled it in the first year!

To work on your financial liberation, you need to ask yourself the following questions: What are your constraints? What is holding you back? Is it your level of education or skill? Is it your current occupation or job? Is it your current environment or level of health? Is it the situations that you are in today? What is setting the speed for you achieving your goal?

Remember, whatever you have learned, you can unlearn. Whatever situation you have gotten yourself into, you can probably get yourself out of. If your real goal is to dream big dreams and to live without limits, you can set this as your standard and compare everything that you do against it.

With about 50million people using the internet in Nigeria, you can double your business income just by owning a website where you can pitch your products and service to potential customers within and outside your business location and they will be willing to pay you for providing solutions that add value to their lives.

The online environment gives you equal opportunity to make more money by tearing down the walls of limitation placed on your business by using the traditional method of servicing our customer base. As website designer, I have broken the wall of limitations around my business and I have never met more than 75% of people I work for, but yet they have written awesome testimonial about my service.

That is the power of the internet. Take advantage of this revolution to increase your income via increase in customer base. I can help you achieve the dream of increasing your income before the runs out by setting up a high performing professional website for your business for just N25,500 if your order in the next 3 days.

Call me NOW To book 08032910381 | www.hostingmogul.com

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Sign Soft Drinks Partner In Nigeria Read More: Http://www.dai / The Architect As Strategic Driver ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / I Need A Bread Nylon Printng Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.