Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,181 members, 7,825,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed (1865 Views)

Wizkid Arrested For Smoking Weed In Kenya / Wizkid Arrested And Handkuffed For POSSESSION Of MARIJUANA In Kenya / Fake Wizkid Arrested in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Star boy Wizkid was reportedly arrested in Kenya for smoking weed according to a publication on Standard Digital News.

Wizkid was arrested from his Nairobi
Crown Plaza hotel room on Saturday
afternoon and quizzed by police only
hours before his flight back to Lagos.

The arrest was in connection with
allegations that he was caught smoking illegal substances.

The incident happened at around 1pm just as the Caro singer was checking out of his hotel room where he has been staying for a week, since his last week’s concert.

According to our sources, Wizkid was
caught smoking ‘weed’ inside the hotel in which smoking is prohibited.

The hotel’s Front Officer asked him why he was smoking before the two got into a heated argument attracting security officers who ended up calling the police to arrest him.

Before police officers cuffed him and
drove him to Capital Hill police station where he was quizzed, the hotel had already charged him with Sh50, 000 smoking penalty, which he paid through his credit card.

Before police officers cuffed him and
drove him to Capital Hill police station where he was quizzed, the hotel had already charged him with Sh50, 000 smoking penalty, which he paid through his credit card. Coming to his rescue was his newly found Kenyan flame Victoria Kimani, who followed him to the police station shortly after he had been arrested. Victoria had been with the singer at the hotel the previous day.

Wizkid was due to leave for Lagos at
around 3pm and was forced to cancel the flight due to the drama.

http://jayboss..nl/2014/10/wizkid-arrested-in-kenya-for-smoking.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Wizkid is stvpid.

Foolish boy
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
Wizkid is stvpid.

Foolish boy
eeeeeeediiot.
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
eeeeeeediiot.
what is your problem na?
Na you go tell me wetin I go comment?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Naijanolly: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
eya hand don touch am small, this is not naija where you can do what you like and get away it it
http://www.naijanolly.com/wizkid-arrested-kenya-police-smoking-marijuana-nairobi-hotel/
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
what is your problem na?
Na you go tell me wetin I go comment?
I'm sorry. But just try to be civil

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
I'm sorry. But just try to be civil
which kind civil?

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
which kind civil?
guy, abeg free me jare

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
guy, abeg free me jare
I no hold you o
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
I no hold you o
I don hear
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
I don hear
Mtscheew
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
Mtscheew
ignored

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by festico: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin inspiration 101 with out it no performance cool
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by aniobimartin: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
ignored
yeye pikin dey ignore his papa?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
aniobimartin:
yeye pikin dey ignore his papa?
hahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Short boy. gringrin
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:
Short boy. gringrin
who?
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:
who?

You.
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

You.
ok. Thought you were talking to yourself. It's not a deformity to be short. Btw, I'm nOT short. 5ft9" is my height. Disregard that picture, it was taken from a long range.
Re: Wizkid Arrested In Kenya For Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:
ok. Thought you were talking to yourself. It's not a deformity to be short. Btw, I'm nOT short. 5ft9" is my height. Disregard that picture, it was taken from a long range.

Actually, i wasn't referring to you but Wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Did Not Die Of AIDS / See The Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Oyedepo In The Beginning / Basket Mouth Showsoff Kids On Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.