Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kid Accidentially Shoot-dead Girlfriend On His Birthday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kid Accidentially Shoot-dead Girlfriend On His Birthday (671 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor To Marry Dead Girlfriend Who Secretly Had A Baby For Him / Tragedy:- Uniosun Students Accidentially Kill Herself After Taking Overdose Of T / Breaking News: Nigerian Police Shoot Dead An Okada Man @ Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kid Accidentially Shoot-dead Girlfriend On His Birthday by news9ja: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2014
The 15-year old boy cannot be named due to his age, has been convicted of manslaughter and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life. He shot his girlfriend, Shereka Fab-Ann Marsh, 15, on his birthday. She was shot at the back of the neck by a single bullet from a fake 1930’s Italian Beretta pistol which the boy was looking after in a mire of Violent Gang Confrontation.

The court sentenced the teen to a nine-year jail term, after he was cleared of murder. The teen loved Shereka and fired the gun by accident, the Jurors concluded.

The judge told the boy: ‘Having come into possession of the gun and ammunition plainly in the context of being asked to look after it … you then got it out.

“I have no doubt at all you pointed it at Shereka and pulled the trigger to frighten her and you shot her dead,” He continued.

Immediately after the boy pulled the trigger that killed Shereka, he phoned 999. She was later pronounced dead.

On his arrest at the house, the boy told officers it was ‘an accident’ and exclaimed: “Am I going to hell?”

Later he said, “my girl died on my birthday.”
Source: http://www.plug.ng/teenage-boy-kills-girlfriend-15-gets-nine-year-jail-term/
Re: Kid Accidentially Shoot-dead Girlfriend On His Birthday by juzzychuks(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
pistorius'd her.

(1) (Reply)

Massacre In Museum TUNISIA / So Sad!! Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Abuja Just 3 Days To His Wedding. / 9 US Police Officers Fired Over Death Of Young Nigerian Man In Their Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.