Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (24843 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerian energy mogul Femi Otedola, who became at least $398 million richer between March 3 and June 2 this year, is on the cover of Forbes Africa November issue. Dashing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/billionaire-femi-otedola-covers-forbes.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by scribble: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Femi my boy.

Gbo gbo zenon

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by jujutom(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by clean2: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

20 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by natureblack(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
When I was a little boy I thought money was the most important thing in life;now that I am old I know that it is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DISLCAIMER-If women didn't exist,all the money in the world would have no meaning. undecided grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by klem93(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
MONEY SPEAKING the poor said he get idea... idea for what...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by deebee13(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Money speaks! I'll get there some day!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is all I ever dreamt
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Iykebestbt(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
in Bruno's voice..I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine smiling next to Oprah ånd the Queen........ Thunder wey go fire poverty still dey do press up

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Kinkale(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Well am on FP.. Dhaz all that matters. As for Femi.. Ermmm... Ermmm..

I would be back for femi!!
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by MecTessy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is a man of honour

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ THE END, ALL THINGS SHALL PASS AWAY BT HIS WORD SHALL STAND
congrats tho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by yordha(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
singing Bruno Mars.......I wanna be a billionaire so f**king bad.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by olayincar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
deebee13:
Money speaks! I'll get there some day!

Yes ma sister

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Lakayanah: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
What do people really do with so much money their is limit to what one consume in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Godisnear(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Someday it woud be ME on the front page of Forbes

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by joedejana(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
I met him when I was schooling in China undecided
Back then in the 70's When the going was tough... No wonder pple are hating on me. undecided
He's still my boy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Emeca: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lakayanah:
What do people really do with so much money their is limit to what one consume in life.

they eat it raw these days. They cant get enuff of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by fiisms: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
HMMM

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by kilokeys(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
they want more...
from a billion to a trillion..
from buying islands to buying planets
its never enough.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Bryan12(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian energy mogul Femi Otedola, who became at least $398 million richer between March 3 and June 2 this year, is on the cover of Forbes Africa November issue. Dashing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/billionaire-femi-otedola-covers-forbes.html
How much you pay dis mod wen carry two different topic of yurs go fp?
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by PapTzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
cool
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Goziemiguel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
the fakt that he is still young and somehow in the social circle is what thrills me. or does someone have dj cuppy to thank for constantly creating awareness among the youths

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Iykebestbt(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:
Repent! Repent!! Repent!!!

The lord is coming soon. The kingdom of God is at hand. Change your evils ways and stop all lustful acts. Repent once more or you rot in hell fire
your pic is making me lust already
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Lakayanah: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Most rich people are the real labourers. They gather so much and very little time to enjoy all. Others not knowing how you suffer will waste it recklessly when one is no more. No matter are rich and meticulous one is after you go the wolves will desend and eat anyhow. Monkey gather baboon go eat

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
My dreams shall come true.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by BarryX(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
These are some of the few cats feeding off our electricity quagmire.

They end up smiling in Forbes newspaper.

It's well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by HonourablePomk: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kudos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Looking Gorgeous In New Photo Shoot / Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo / Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.