Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (24860 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Lakayanah: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Gbotun:

Say you no get data ni abi ur phone no get browser?
I no understand.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Ejiot he yaff faroukgate with our money to forbes
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by caprini1: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2014
I think everyone should get rich,travel everywhere and do all things they dream of,buy everything they dream of, so they can find out the real truth themselves.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Xionez(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Femi, jus dey warm dat seat for me.
Once I enter, you go stand up sharpally.
#ondamove
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

Shut the fukk up idiot
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by abbccc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
THAT'S PACKAGING GEARED TOWARDS GETTING MORE LOAN FROM BANKS AND AS WELL HAVING PENETRATION IN OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY ECONOMIES...
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Brush1: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=BarryX post=27638357][color=#006600]These are some of the few cats feeding off our electricity quagmire.

They end up smiling in Forbes newspaper.

It's well.

You are right, plus his late father was an ex-governor of Lagos state. I guess no money was made from governing Lagos and none was passed down to him by his governor father.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nichobabe(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
BarryX:
These are some of the few cats feeding off our electricity quagmire.

They end up smiling in Forbes newspaper.

It's well

If it is easy, go feed too. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Christmas Cards / Kaffy Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.