Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

WWE Of Old Vs Modern WWE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Of Old Vs Modern WWE (525 Views)

Notable Nigeria footballers of Old (Photos) / John Cena, Sheamus Quit Wwe…why WWE Superstars Dare Triple H, Wife / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Of Old Vs Modern WWE by handsum92: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Which's preferable comparing the days of the undertaker, the ROCK, stone cold, shawn Micheal, late yokozuna, triple H and the modern wrestlers like adam Brayn, Randi Hawti, John Cena,etc...I would go for ma WWE of then, action packed that gets every1 glued to the TV than all these new generation match fixed and scripted matches...

What do y'all tink...the WWE of now vs WWE of then?
Re: WWE Of Old Vs Modern WWE by Jodasy: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
handsum92:
Which's preferable comparing the days of the undertaker, the ROCK, stone cold, shawn Micheal, late yokozuna, triple H and the modern wrestlers like adam Brayn, Randi Hawti, John Cena,etc...I would go for ma WWE of then, action packed that gets every1 glued to the TV than all these new generation match fixed and scripted matches...

What do y'all tink...the WWE of now vs WWE of then?
Triple H and co have made it uninteresting,because b4 a match u know who will win

(1) (Reply)

My Boys Are Ready For Congo Clash,says Keshi / Stephen Keshi Denies 'Cash- For-Callups' Bribery Allegations / Joel Obi Fantastic Goal - AC Milan Vs Inter Milan 1-1 (serie A)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.