Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Help For My Uk Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help For My Uk Visa. (688 Views)

Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Renewing My Uk Visa! / I Got My Uk Student Visa In 4 Working Days (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help For My Uk Visa. by Goodig33: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
In 2012 I applied for a UK visiting visa and they refused me I reapplied and they gave me, I traveled and spend two months and two weeks, came back and after three weeks traveled back and spend a month and two weeks and came back, I did business in both trips but when I want to reapply the agent helping me then said I will not add those document for the business I did there, and after we submitted they refused me up to three times and I got a lawyer that helped me and the embassy called me to stay as I stated, I then traveled and stayed two weeks and came back loading one container and traveled again and stayed two months and two weeks buying two container, now applied for two years visa and they gave me six months, so my main help now is that I applied for two weeks stay but there is no way I can finish the business in two weeks, the list it can be done is one month, so what do I do with this six months visa so as to get two years after it?
Re: Help For My Uk Visa. by justwise(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2014

(1)

Night Journey To Enugu / Check Out This Aircraft Design / Unique Places. Travel And Seeeeeeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.