Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! (6221 Views)

10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program / Charles Novia Speaks About Nigerian Radio Presenters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
just dash me the kulikuli first, be patient wink cool
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by tosinadeda: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
ibkaye:

just dash me the kulikuli first, be patient wink cool

lai lai
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
tosinadeda:

lai lai
chai, this guy is stubborn o shocked
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by tosinadeda: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
ibk i get sharwama too o grin
this one sweet gan grin
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
sharwama ko, i said kulikuli you wan dash me sharwama abi shabba shabba, c'mon bring the ting cool angry
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2008
derailing thread
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
Tosin give IBK what she want, No dey do Agidi.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by osasp(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
ahhhhhh!!!!
ibk don break my heart
so na dis 1 u dey do 4 my back abi
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by tosinadeda: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
who is you ehn
i say identification ursef now
is u deaf for mouth that u cans talk grin
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by osasp(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2008
no just w8 4 ibk 2 xplain herself b4 i face u tongue
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Zeta(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2008
Guys,give kemistry a break.
She's gonna get married to someone someday you know(whenever that day is , 5 , 10, or may be even 50 years from now kiss kiss kiss).
Am sure there are other presenters you can pick on.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
is this a form of cold comfort
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
Question undecided
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
The truth hurts but i'm willing to speak it. I know kemistree from the moment i saw her on MTV with others keeping it real. wait do i know any of you dissing this cool chick? i've never met her but i think she's beautiful. she has added her quota to the GDP of this country how about u? she can rap and i wont mind spending the whole night with this strong gurl. she's got hers, get yours!!

Okay. I know Doris Okafor of Metro FM is beautiful to the core and has one of the nicest voices on the air waves if u want to change the topic.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2008
osasp:

ahhhhhh!!!!
ibk don break my heart
so na this 1 u dey do 4 my back abi
haba, what have i done now o? shocked
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
the twosome undecided
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by osasp(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
ibkaye:

haba, what have i done now o? shocked
what happened to our marriage?
ehen!?!
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
AdeCisco:

The truth hurts but i'm willing to speak it. I know kemistree from the moment i saw her on MTV with others keeping it real. wait do i know any of you dissing this cool chick? i've never met her but i think she's beautiful. she has added her quota to the GDP of this country how about u? she can rap and i wont mind spending the whole night with this strong gurl. she's got hers, get yours!!

Okay. I know Doris Okafor of Metro FM is beautiful to the core and has one of the nicest voices on the air waves if u want to change the topic.

first guy that said something intelligent throughout this thread cool
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
Thanks. Real recognise real.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2008
sure, i go with the truth cool
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
The truth is, it's so easy to say "i don't like that dude or babe" so easy to say he didn't spit that line well or he didn't play that role well. Even at work, it's sooo easy to say "Alas! you goofed!" But not so easy to say "i wanna be the best". Not so easy to say " i wanna be better at what i do. Not so easy to ask, "ah?! Why is there no entertainment coy quoted on the nigerian stock exchange?"

Ok the shocker! How many of them dudes saying some is ugly or not can define who they really is?

Ask me: I am, in a WORD, an iceberg, only a tip of me can be seen. If i blow my trumpet,, the whole naira land will shake so why should i?
What some dudes call money, other pay in taxes or for taxis. so, dont be caught mingling with the untrue except u wanna laugh. I am, the deep blue sea's Godzilla. dEMOLA for ya!
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by tosinadeda: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
AdeCisco:

The truth is, it's so easy to say "i don't like that dude or babe" so easy to say he didn't spit that line well or he didn't play that role well. Even at work, it's sooo easy to say "Alas! you goofed!" But not so easy to say "i want to be the best". Not so easy to say " i want to be better at what i do. Not so easy to ask, "ah?! Why is there no entertainment coy quoted on the nigerian stock exchange?"

Ok the shocker! How many of them dudes saying some is ugly or not can define who they really is?

Ask me: I am, in a WORD, an iceberg, only a tip of me can be seen. If i blow my trumpet,, the whole naira land will shake so why should i?
What some dudes call money, other pay in taxes or for taxis. so, don't be caught mingling with the untrue except u want to laugh. I am, the deep blue sea's Godzilla. dEMOLA for ya!

so wut has this freaking got to do with the topic

"most female presenters are not pretty"
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2008
Nothing jare. just what i was feeling at the time. wish everyone could talk about themselves and not x-ray on other people. blow ur own horns. anyhow. guess little' pips cant really have som to sayy about their low life. so how many more beautiful nigerian female presenters are out there. Guess that's what the thread is about. i'm so high. kiss
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by tosinadeda: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
wuts with the kiss
are u gay grin
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2008
ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2008
runs out

i cant join the gay party
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
Gay?
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
admit it wink
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by ajayi1(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2008
admit what?? shocked No o.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by Huw(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2008
I Think it will be more fun if the poster can get the pics of other female presenters so that we can all asses and decide who is the most pretiest and not ugliest, it will be better if we stop condeming this presenters atleast they are doing well even if i can say of any other station i can say for cool fm and rythm,they are doing a nice job give it to them.
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by princesa(f): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
no need for him to post any pic
no one has the right to critisize any body on their beauty undecided
Re: Most Female Radio Presenters Are Not Pretty! by roymorah(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
mein you people shud pls let em be o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ur Daughter Did Dis,how Wud U React??? / Nicki Minaj Set The Internet On Fire In New Photoshoot! / Check Out Adekunle God's Reply To His Wife,simi,after She Referred To Him As Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.