Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog (4849 Views)

My Belgian Malinois puppy / Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. / 4 Months Old Black Malinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Djdamian:

This was wat he sent to me as pictures of the mother and her pups..to be honest,I don't think the guy is for real

I'm not so sure about the purity of the pups, I will get you pictures of my pups later for you to spot the difference.

Send the picture of the mother and let me see it.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'm not so sure about the purity of the pups, I will get you pictures of my pups later for you to spot the difference.

Send the picture of the mother and let me see it.

More pics

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Djdamian:

More pics
The parent looks like a real malinois and you can ask for the picture of the mother feeding the puppies. And also i think you have nothing to loose with the price you mentioned .

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Djdamian:

More pics
Have you gotten your dog?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 4:53am On Nov 20, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Have you gotten your dog?

No....d guy isn't genuine..how are ur pups doing?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Djdamian:

No....d guy isn't genuine..how are ur pups doing?

Wonderful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale Boerboel Puppies Original Breed. / 8 weeks Box head Boerbull for sale. 2 females & 5 males available / Cute Pitbull Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.