Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. (1251 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / My Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
My dear friends, i have two important questions that i need advice. With all sincerity, i'm a low income earner and my wedding is few months away and i want to buy d weddin ring now. My question is:
1. Must one go 4 this expensive so called weddin ring. Can't one get a cheaper pair of ring, like 4k and use it.
2. Is there any difference btw a weddin ring and other rings?
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Let the wedding wait if you are not ready financially.
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by cuteruth(f): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello, the difference its just in there quality, gold wedding ring lasts longer n doesn't change except when its too tight to fit in. But other rings like CC and others they are very cheap n fades easily when used with detergents n other things that react to metals.
My advice is just buy the ordinary ones and when the lord blesses u, u can buy gold wedding rings.
God bless

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by pacesetter939: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
The ring doesn't count myDear. What matters is the Love you two share and the belief in yourselves to achieve better living. When resources become surplus, you could buy more expensive rings and take them to a minister for blessing.
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
cuteruth:
Hello, the difference its just in there quality, gold wedding ring lasts longer n doesn't change except when its too tight to fit in. But other rings like CC and others they are very cheap n fades easily when used with detergents n other things that react to metals.
My advice is just buy the ordinary ones and when the lord blesses u, u can buy gold wedding rings.
God bless

thanks, very encouraging
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:
The ring doesn't count myDear. What matters is the Love you two share and the belief in yourselves to achieve better living. When resources become surplus, you could buy more expensive rings and take them to a minister for blessing.
thanks, I appreciate ur advic
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Importguru:
If you are still buying foreign products like that your device that you are using currently at that price that you bought it, then give me your 5 minutes and I will unveil how you can get all kinds of gadgets, clothing accessories, and all other kinds of goods at 3x cheaper than there actual price in market.

Click this link to get the report>>http://www..com/importation
internet business is not an easy business ooh! All these guys that teaches how to make N1m within a week won't tel u that u hav 2 be dropin ur site link in all thread, even in a humble one lik dis that has nothin to do wit importing. Very big L..o..l
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Are you tired of Lol
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by chiefwedslolo(f): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2014
Don't go broke over a ring. Find a ring that you like that is within your budget.
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by GospelAkede: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
We are professional in Contemporary Juju Gospel
For you next event such as
Wedding
Burial
Birthday
Naming
House warming
Concert
Church programmes
Sound tracks etc.

We render our services in any part of Nigeria. When we handle your event, we will make it more classical.

Akede and TNP Crew.. you can check us on our facebook page... take time to listen and download some of our tracks....

Call the Manager: 07055509491, 08036880283
Booking Office: Shop 10, Ogundele Street, Adefemi Junction,
Church Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos.
Re: My Wedding Ring, Pls Help. by silvoice(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
chiefwedslolo:
Don't go broke over a ring. Find a ring that you like that is within your budget.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

A September To Remember- Eight Lagos Events To Experience This September. / BRT Bus Branding & Advertising @ Affordable Prices / Exphereevent Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.