Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,534 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

DJ Xclusive: Spends £4 Million A Week, Wow !!! (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xclusive: Spends £4 Million A Week, Wow !!! (PHOTOS) (7011 Views)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: DJ Xclusive: Spends £4 Million A Week, Wow !!! (PHOTOS) by Morhziez(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
dplomaticVal:

it,s very obvious that common sense eludes you. otherwise you wouldn't have called someone's sweat vanity. serial loser.
Mcheeew na u sabi?? u must b tired of Life...den go hug ur transformer!!! come to think of it dis guy no fit get transformer 4 dia side...Shebi errbody is entitled to his/her opinion? I commented on a post and he startd d YEYE shit??...Na jeje i dey go oooo
Re: DJ Xclusive: Spends £4 Million A Week, Wow !!! (PHOTOS) by dplomaticVal: 2:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Morhziez:
Mcheeew na u sabi?? u must b tired of Life...den go hug ur transformer!!! come to think of it dis guy no fit get transformer 4 dia side...Shebi errbody is entitled to his/her opinion? I commented on a post and he startd d YEYE shit??...Na jeje i dey go oooo
post opinions that make sense otherwise ppl would mistake u for a fool. and they would always want to tame your mountainous stupidity. .!
Re: DJ Xclusive: Spends £4 Million A Week, Wow !!! (PHOTOS) by londoner: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
OP, the article did not apportion a spend of 4 million a week, to him alone. It is talking about wealthy Africans spending on property, not just Nigerians alone. Although rich Nigerians spend the most.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Naked Boobs Goes Viral On Twitter ( Nudes Pictures) / Pics Of Cute Rihanna Celebrating The Holiday In Barbados / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.