Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu (1371 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by chrismmm: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
On Tuesday, a court ruling in Jos
restored NFA Chairman, Chris Giwa back
to office and less than one week after,
he has promised to bring Keshi back as
the coach of the Nigerian super eagles. According to Giwa, Keshi will resume
work today with his team. Giwa made this known during a press
briefing at the NFA secretariat in Abuja,
urging all Nigerians to remain calm
while the issues surrounding the NFA
family crisis and the much-touted
looming FIFA ban were resolved. Giwa reiterated that his board had
reviewed and decided to sustain the
out-of-contract assignment given to the
technical crew of the Super Eagles led
by Stephen Keshi. Read excerpts from his speech today in
Abuja: “It was agreed at our board meeting
held Thursday that the technical crew
headed by Keshi should remain in
charge. “The issue of qualification to AFCON
2015 is not about Keshi. Therefore, all
he needs now is support from all of us. “We have two more games left in the
qualifiers and if you are telling
someone who has started a process to
go now when he has just two more
games left to play, I don’t think it is
right. “I don’t think whoever is coming in will
have anything meaningful to contribute
more than what is already on ground. “So, all we need now is to rally round
our brother Keshi and pray that God
will bless the team with victory in their
two remaining matches. “I have spoken to Keshi and, by the
grace of God, by Tuesday or Wednesday
he should resume his normal duties as
the coach of our national team,”.

http://naijagists.com/chris-giwa-brings-keshi-back-as-super-eagles-coach-sacks-amodu/

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by bennyrazz: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
The Amaju led board filed a stay of execution and they also filed an appeal. So the matter is heading to the Appeal court. It shows that some people in government are supporting the Giwa led board. What stops the attorney general and minister of justice from stopping the suit or withdrawing the case? everybody just want to reap from where they did not sow anything. The whole business men in Nigeria are all heading to the Senate/House of Representative why? because politics is a lucrative business were you can steal and embezzle the commonwealth of the nation and when confronted you tell them to shut up. Musicians/Comedians/Actors are all jostling to represent themselves not the people in organs of government saddled with the responsibilities of making laws. What kind of laws will this people make if not laws on how to continue stealing monies meant for Nigerians. America no longer buys our crude just because they discovered shale oil but the same Americans now buy crude from Angola. Let me just stop here for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by Philipsdael(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why all these rigmarolling cowshit?
This Mr Giwa and Mr Pinnick crews are on the verge of using their selfish interest and ego to sink the progress of our football with another shameful disgrace.
How i wish Bros-Jona can interfere but FIFA will now come with their blindfolded-Hammer on our head.
pinnick and Giwa, what are they even fighting about.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
StealthyMe, u c wetin i dey c??
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by Trendy247: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmm
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by ROCKJ1(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by StealthyMe(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2014
shockwave91:
StealthyMe, u c wetin i dey c??

Lwkmd boss...Na wetin u c i dey c oo

But im not suprised since i saw it coming grin
All these people ehnn...and one cannot hope for their death now undecided
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

Lwkmd boss...Na wetin u c i dey c oo

But im not suprised since i saw it coming grin
All these people ehnn...and one cannot hope for their death now undecided
kai......
Shey u don c y i talk say make dem ban us?
And if keshi colekt dis job i go no say na confam #Otondo d man bundecided
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by StealthyMe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
shockwave91:

kai......

Keshi go collect am naa...ifah hear say e no collect am cheesy

Me sef don vex...make them ban Nigeria jareh grin
I no even understand dem again :-/
Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by StealthyMe(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
shockwave91:

kai......

Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

AMEN 2 dat!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu by mpowa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin I saw this headline and i just started laughing...Nigeria is the funniest country in the world, really i don't know how our comedians are making it, because we don't need them, just look at the happenings around, sports, police, government, ministries, churches and tell me if you won't laugh, you'll cry and when you're tired of crying, you'll just start laughing...naija i hail o!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pics Of Top Footballers As A Kid / CheckOut This Creative Picture Of Future Football Managers. / See This Funny Pics For Barca!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.