Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... (2876 Views)

Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller / What Breed Is This Dog, Pls? / What's Happening To Caucasian Breed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by camsel: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hey I got this Caucasian about a month and a half ago because of the love I have for the breed. I was told by the breeder that it was approximately 6weeks then and I rushed into the purchase. Time has passed and im beginning to feel its at least just 50%. I have viewed lots and lots of them on the Internet and they seem to be much more larger than mine or im I just being impatient and expecting to much of it at this young stage. I buy it lots of canned food and give it vitamin tablets once daily hoping to get what I see on the net. Its heading to 4months now as it is just 3 months and a week old. Please you dog lovers and expert rate it for me?? Thanks.. What percentage do you think mine is??

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by lahit14(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
camsel:
Hey I got this Caucasian about a month and a half ago because of the love I have for the breed. I was told by the breeder that it was approximately 6weeks then and I rushed into the purchase. Time has passed and im beginning to feel its at least just 50%. I have viewed lots and lots of them on the Internet and they seem to be much more larger than mine or im I just being impatient and expecting to much of it at this young stage. Its heading to 4months now as it is just 3 months and a week old. Please you dog lovers and expert rate it for me?? Thanks.. What percentage do you think mine is??

Dude sorry man, hate to say dis but ur cauc is abt 10pec. Wht? Ur lookin for some form of affirmation huh, here is a flash, u'v bought ur doggi, he's yours, accept him, love him. Feed him well and he'll be the cauc u want him to be. Be happy now

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by DidiLove1: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
He's still a cute dog by all standards. Quit worrying and accept him as he is as every dog is unique in his/her own way. I have a friend that owns two local breed (bingo) and will not give them up for any other dog in the world. So is his love for them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by fohia(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
u can hv these pure napolithan mastif at a cheap prize

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by DidiLove1: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
fohia:
u can hv these pure napolithan mastif at a cheap prize

How much are they going for? Which sex is available?
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by fohia(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
DidiLove1:

How much are they going for? Which sex is available?
230k ... both male n female still available
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by fohia(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
230k... we hv both male n female
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by rufdan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
fohia:
230k... we hv both male n female
Guy that's expensive mehn.quality pups.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by camsel: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Not fair! Now I feel like selling it sad sad I really want a full Caucasian... thanks though
lahit14:

Dude sorry man, hate to say dis but ur cauc is abt 10pec. Wht? Ur lookin for some form of affirmation huh, here is a flash, u'v bought ur doggi, he's yours, accept him, love him. Feed him well and he'll be the cauc u want him to be. Be happy now
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by camsel: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yea! I guess you have a point.. still want a BIG Caucasian badly sad
DidiLove1:
He's still a cute dog by all standards. Quit worrying and accept him as he is as every dog is unique in his/her own way. I have a friend that owns two local breed (bingo) and will not give them up for any other dog in the world. So is his love for them.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by chucky234(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
camsel:
Not fair! Now I feel like selling it sad sad I really want a full Caucasian... thanks though
Check my thread, you can get one of those cute pure breed caucasian pups. Breed is guaranteed.
www.nairaland.com/1967754/pure-breed-caucasian-puppies-price#27554319
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by camsel: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
The mother doesn't look all that big. I like a Caucasian with size
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by camsel: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guys this is what I want... Male

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by henry007(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
your dog looks sizeable for 3months and the plush coat means it's purer than 50% .....75% or even more maybe

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by chucky234(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
camsel:
The mother doesn't look all that big. I like a Caucasian with size
You need to see the mother physically, it is as big as the one in the pic above.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by popoolagroup(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
a full pedigree caucasian would cost about 400k- 850k although our weather condition here in the tropics doesn't favour breeding caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by patrickrose(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
camsel:
pls sir I want u to love ur dog I have been in the same shoe I went to buy a Caucasian dog pure breed but ended up buying a mixed. it didn't stop me from loving her bcus what I wanted was not the name but a dog to love .. so love ur dog pls and it will be big for u

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by patrickrose(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
camsel:
pls sir I want u to love ur dog I have been in the same shoe I went to buy a Caucasian dog pure breed but ended up buying a mixed. it didn't stop me from loving her bcus what I wanted was not the name but a dog to love .. so love ur dog pls and it will be big for u u have a lovely dog pls love ur dog no matter the breed.. breed should not be a priority to me o
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by patrickrose(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
henry007:
your dog looks sizeable for 3months and the plush coat means it's purer than 50% .....75% or even more maybe
bro if the Mumu is that big ur puppy will surely get big.. but the pic u have up there is hard to cone by
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by Apitch(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
popoolagroup:
a full pedigree caucasian would cost about 400k- 850k although our weather condition here in the tropics doesn't favour breeding caucasian.
Well said! I loved caucasians to a fault but what we have here doesn't make sense and even when U import, our weather wouldn't help cos it won't have those long coats to protect it from extreme cold, so go for anyone big enough to make U happy
Re: Please Help Me Confirm What Percentage Of Caucasian Breed Is My Dog... by drgbaks(f): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2014
camsel:
Guys this is what I want... Male

It's possible to get this type of pure bred Caucasian Ovcharka dogs in Nigeria but because of their long haired coat, they are imported from Russia and brought into colder regions of the country- Jos- which is similar in weather conditions to Russia.
Contact Petlove Kennels: petlovekennels@gmail.com or call him on 08033276679. He imports them directly from Russia. But you must be ready to pay for quality! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(new Sale) A Year Plus Cute Male Lhasa Apso Available(sale reopened) / Adorable One Month Old Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale / What Is Your Experience Of Owning A Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.