Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1312 Views)

Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / We Are Right To Develop Our Payment Card- Charles Ifedi Ceo Verve / Nairalanders Are Right,gt Bank Got The Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ideepaul: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmm...God created the heavens and the earth....the bible did not record how he created it so people should not start bringin up theories...
Re: . by ideepaul: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Hmm...God created the heavens and the earth....the bible did not record how he created it so people should not start bringin up theories...
Christianity for you!
Re: . by ublight: 2:23pm On May 30, 2020
u only have yourself to blame if u misread genesis. Moses was not telling u about the creation of the world. He was passing another message. The more u look... The more u see
Re: . by ideepaul: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
ublight:
u only have yourself to blame if u misread genesis. Moses was not telling u about the creation of the world. He was passing another message. The more u look... The more u see

I am not Catholic!
I do not believe all news publications have total truth in them!
I was only quoting a link I found strange at the time!
Even though I am still very young, I learnt to avoid religious debate centering around doctrine and beliefs, it doesn't end well no matter how innocently it may have started!
And finally for the records, I am not an atheist grin grin grin
Re: . by ublight: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
ideepaul:

I am not Catholic!
Even though I am still very young, I learnt to avoid religious debate centering around doctrine and beliefs, it doesn't end well no matter how innocently it may have started!

i am not catholic too
i do not believe all publications too
i try to avoid arguments too by not quoting people on religious issues except i am quoted first.
Every thread is an invitation for a comment. Or am i wrong to have commented?
By the way, next week, i should visit ur farm o
Re: . by ideepaul: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
ublight:

i am not catholic too
i do not believe all publications too
i try to avoid arguments too by not quoting people on religious issues except i am quoted first.
Every thread is an invitation for a comment. Or am i wrong to have commented?
By the way, next week, i should visit ur farm o
I never implied you were wrong to comment. Sorry if you felt that way. I was surprised to even note I uploaded something of that nature years ago! This is something I personally avoid at all cost these days.
About next week? It's ok by me even though I will be very busy.
Re: . by ublight: 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
ideepaul:

I never implied you were wrong to comment. Sorry if you felt that way. I was surprised to even note I uploaded something of that nature years ago! This is something I personally avoid at all cost these days.
About next week? It's ok by me even though I will be very busy.

as long as u r busy on the farm
Re: . by ideepaul: 9:30pm On May 30, 2020
ublight:

as long as u r busy on the farm
Pls modify the post below if you have copied it out
Re: . by ublight: 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
ideepaul:

Not necessarily the cucumber farm only, I need to look after my garden and also repair damaged parts of the rabbit cage if possible...just call 0 nine 0 one seven 1 7 four 33 a day before so i can schedule your visit please

ok
Re: . by ublight: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
ideepaul:

I am not Catholic!

sorry boss. I had to quote u on this dead thread. I need your number again. I must have forgotten how i saved it. Please
Re: . by ideepaul: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: . by ublight: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
ideepaul:
i am told it is incorrect boss. Pls confirm d number again
Re: . by ideepaul: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: . by ublight: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
ideepaul:
u may remove it boss. I got it

(1) (Reply)

Throwback One Naira Note (pic) / See What A Facebook User Said That Made People Blast Her / Most Unbelievable – Images That Are Yet Not Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.