Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pep Guardiola Gets Pissed Off With Female Official - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Gets Pissed Off With Female Official (2154 Views)

Arsene Wenger & Pep Guardiola - BEST Sporting Cloths [MUST SEE] / Luis Enrique ‘pissed Off’after Barcelona Defeat / Bundesliga: Pep Guardiola.... The Era Of A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Gets Pissed Off With Female Official by smallgod(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yep, we all knew that the press would have a field day with this event immediately it happened, especially in this part of the world - England - where the feminists would never let such go unpunished. But was Pep really being sexist? I really don't feel that was the case. I believe that he felt he was hard done by the officials - and he was also having a terrible day at the office - so he protested, a little too vigorously I have to admit. But, that's goes with passionate people - especially when it comes to the beautiful game. We lose our heads from time to time. I do not believe his actions warrant the serious punishments some people have suggested he should face. What do you think?

Check out www.remainintheknow..co.uk for the full video and for other exciting posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2f9LfjJJjU

(1) (Reply)

France Vs Iceland. All Iceland Player's Name End With 'son' / My 50k Rollover Bet Strategy / Weekend Sure 5 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.