Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

BURSTED! Youth Corp’s Attempt To Bewitch Man With Love Portion Backfires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURSTED! Youth Corp’s Attempt To Bewitch Man With Love Portion Backfires (1580 Views)

Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED! Youth Corp’s Attempt To Bewitch Man With Love Portion Backfires by taiwoflb: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
A love potion meant to charm a 32-year- old chemist by a serving National Youth Corps Member, simply identified as Chinyere, at the weekend backfired in Asaba, Delta State, as she was beaten to pulp by an angry mob who witnessed the incident.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/846-bursted-youth-corp-s-attempt-to-bewitch-man-backfires
Re: BURSTED! Youth Corp’s Attempt To Bewitch Man With Love Portion Backfires by izu777: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
The lady said
“I have invested my time and resources into this relationship and you cannot just wake up and tell me you are through with me. If you have done that to other girls before, you cannot try that with me.”
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/crime/item/846-bursted-youth-corp-s-attempt-to-bewitch-man-backfires

The way some ladies think baffles me.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spanking A Lady Bum On Stage While He Was In Kenya / 41 Year Old Heidi Klum Poses Topless For New Lingerie Line / Runtown Dreams Of Marrying Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.