Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes (1263 Views)

''john Dumelo Is My Boyfriend'' - Yvonne Nelson Dumps Ice Prince(look) / Serena Williams: Is She The Horniest Celeb On Twitter? / John Dumelo Is In High Demand In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by hauwababy: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yep! you read right. The Ghanaian actor has overtaken Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to clinch the crown of African celeb with the highest number of likes on Facebook with over 2 million likes.

Omotola who is number 2 with over 1.7 million likes is still the most liked African female celeb on Facebook.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/10/john-dumelo-is-first-african-star-with.html

Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by Jennyluvluv(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
So?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by tobiboss(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
When one certain Ronaldo has over 100million likes on facebook, the highest an African celeb can come up with is 2? It is well

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by valmunich(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I couldn't care less sad
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by Truth24(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
I just love dis guy and his acting.....Infact,he is MY most handsome black-skinned dude #ever liveth!
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by IfyAwazie(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
quote author=Truth24 post=27535654]I just love dis guy and his acting.....Infact,he is MY most handsome black-skinned dude #ever liveth![/quote] Are u striaght or u bend? grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by clean2: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls nairalanders , bear with my message , the end is nearer now than we ever thought.
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by dplomaticVal: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2014
tobiboss:
When one certain Ronaldo has over 100million likes on facebook, the highest an African celeb can come up with is 2? It is well
Africans don't like to support their own thats why the margin between us and the whites is always wide.
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by Truth24(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Are u striaght or u bend? grin
Huh! How?
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by tobiboss(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2014
dplomaticVal:

Africans don't like to support their own thats why the margin between us and the whites is always wide.
exactly bro
Re: John Dumelo Is The Most Liked African Celeb On Facebook With Over 2million Likes by djeezy(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
tobiboss:

(1) (Reply)

26million Naira Lexus 570 SUV - Basketmouth Is The Latest Big Boy In Town / M.I Acquires 2013 Toyota Camry For Manager / Omg! You Won't Believe Nicki Minaj Share This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.