Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Here Is A Shoulder To Cry On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is A Shoulder To Cry On! (502 Views)

I Need A Shoulder To Lean On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Are you having any serious relationship issue that you want to share, but still keep your identity secret?

Are you hurt and need someone to urgently pour your heart to (without being known by the society)?

Do you want to get into a relationship, but confused?

Look no further...

You dont have to mention your name, or location. All you need do is say it the way it is (without adding or subtracting). Just sms it raw...THE TRUTH. You will receive response or advise as the case may be.

SMS it to 08028777266. I will reply you at no cost.

Please Note: Only send SMS, and DONT CALL OR FLASH. Please SMS ONLY.
Re: Here Is A Shoulder To Cry On! by Oboma1(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
"There is nothing new under the sun", so says the Holy Book. Before you take any action, or react to that action, THINK, is it really worth it? Life is full of pain, shame, and to a few, endless luxury.

If you decide to take laws into your hands, can you withstand the aftermath?

For the fact that he/she says you are not his/her class, does it make you less human?

He/she who removes his/her rubber carpet from your bossom, dont you think that, he/she wants GOD to now come in with HIS rug carpet?

This life is simple, yet, the most complicated. Live it right, while the offer last.

In summary, no situation is worth your tears!

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Meeting Zone Boys Girls Allowed / Phone for sale / I Need A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.